Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Only People In Prebeta/founders Reach Rank 16?

Kato-san

I am the same number short, but I never bothered picking up the regular Boar. I'd be 16 now, owning every other weapon and frame, if it weren't for dismissing the Boar. Alas, new reinforcements are due out anytime now, so its really not that far away.

I am the same number short, but I never bothered picking up the regular Boar. I'd be 16 now, owning every other weapon and frame, if it weren't for dismissing the Boar. Alas, new reinforcements are due out anytime now, so its really not that far away.

you are  also missing the weapon from grand master that would have done it, like i said you need all but 1 weapon

Here's a list of all the currently unobtainable or exclusive items with dates when they were last available.

Founder exclusive items (Nov 1 2013):
Excalibur Prime
Skana Prime
Lato Prime

Vandals:
Braton vandal (closed beta reward, Feb 19 2013)
Lato vandal (open beta weekend reward, Mar 17 2013)
Snipetron vandal (Grineer informant event reward July 8 2013)

Wraiths:
Strun wraith (Survival event reward, Sep 3 2013)
Machete wraith (Gradivus dilemma event reward, Oct 30 2013)
Wraith twin vipers (Cicero crisis event reward, Jan 6 2014)
Gorgon wraith (Tehtra's doom event reward, Mar 12 2014)

Retired market weapons:
Snipetron (Final BPs as informant event reward. July 8 2013. Removed from market May 23 2013)

Machete
Boar
Ether daggers (Last three removed from market October 16 2013)

Gorgon was removed from the market but is still available as a login reward.

Edited by Tokkobot

closed beta and founders will get you to 16. I'm at 15 with everything maxed that I could obtain. only missing excal prime, lato prime, skana prime, braton vandal, and lato vandal. and I'm13383 off, I think. at 6000 per frame and 3000 per weapon, yes, you need everything. you can be missing 1 weapon and reach rank 16, but that's it

I a founder, and am 1,383 points away from rank 16 but no prebeta items.  Did I miss an item or I simply cant reach rank 16 yet?

Yes.

The only two missing exclusives you don't have would more than likely be the Braton and Lato Vandals. 

Once they release one more weapon then you're good. Hopefully they release that Corpus Freeze Ray soon.