Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Vay Hek Keys Be Toned Down A Bit?

Aciaj613

Since I don't have that grand of connection I have to play solo most of the time and after awhile I realized that these beacons are a little crazy to obtain.

I have never found a Delta beacon yet and a lot of the Prosecutors I murder don't drop a beacon in the first place.

All I am asking is to lower it a bit for more ease of access, Maybe just cutting the requirements in half will do.

Maybe don't split things in half and just have a guaranteed beacon drop (Also upping the chances for a Delta beacon).

I have no idea if any other Solo player is having the same problem but I just appear to have bad luck.

i got all my beacons from matchmaking, have you tried it? if u r not hosting u should be fine, and yes delta beacons are really hard to come by,

Matchmaking does not work for me half of the time, I have no clue why. Usually when I do get in a game its extremely laggy and makes it un-enjoyable.

On good days though it usually runs fine but I still have the same issue of No Deltas and most of the time no beacon drops.

and I'm talking about the "Every enemy stands still and I can stealth kill all of them" Type of lag.

Edited by Aciaj613

I play solo. Yes, I hate grinding. No, I do not think it should be tuned down. It makes Vay Hek seem like he's a really powerful boss.- it has to do with the Warframe lore, I think. I mean, do any other bosses have prosecutors protecting their location? No. Purely for the lore.

there's much much MUCH better ways to have lore than a crap ton of grind.

I play solo. Yes, I hate grinding. No, I do not think it should be tuned down. It makes Vay Hek seem like he's a really powerful boss.- it has to do with the Warframe lore, I think. I mean, do any other bosses have prosecutors protecting their location? No. Purely for the lore.

Err... The Prosecutors could stay but the grind be reduced?

DE was very quick to nerf the Delta Beacon drop rates in 13.0.3, just 2 days after U13 was released.

I doubt they will revert it back, they want people to spend platinum, hence the three Darvo "deals" this past weekend.

Speaking of which anyone want Fusion Cores, three for 39p, I'll undercut Darvo, got to be something these 1000+ Fusion Cores are good for...

I fail to see the connection between being solo player and a drop rate of a key component...

It rather limits his options.  As someone who groups, you can wind up with groups that have a Nekros (so 90% more drops) as well as some sort of frame to make staying alive easy and/or a high offense frame to get mobs dead fast.  Being in a group also makes it easier to go further in Defense or Survival, which also impacts the number of drops, since they won't show up in the earliest waves/time.

That said, even when grouping, the drop rate on Deltas is pretty low.

Edited by Axterix13