The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im At A Loss Here De

reltats

I'm at a total loss for how bad, how under prepared, how thoughtless the alliance system is. 21 million credits we had saved up so we could launch an attack and offer halfway good battlepay. what happens? A clan leaves the alliance. vault distributed.

F*** you

Its like you want to see bad battlepays forever

Edited by reltats

Have it so that the clan who leaves only gets what they contributed, and the rest stays safely in the Vault?

That would be wonderful. you should be on the dev team. the current system makes want to throw puppies off a roof at orphans. a very high roof.

Edited by reltats

even better...have the clan that leaves forfeit what they gave

While I don't quite agree with that, I also wouldn't be adverse to seeing a reasonable fee needed to leave an alliance, with said fee either staying in the Vault or being distributed among the remaining clans.

even better...have the clan that leaves forfeit what they gave

Really, nothing should be done at all. I just don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to distribute the entire alliance vault every time a clan joins or leaves.

Also, there really needs to be a way to put things from the clan vault into the alliance vault. If there is a way, please tell me so I can put all those credits back.

I'm at a total loss for how good, how well prepared, how thoughtful the alliance system is.  21 million credits we had saved up so we could launch an attack and offer halfway good battlepay. what happens? We all became grateful for how much work DE has put in to keep my sorry &#! happy.

love you

Its like you want to see happy players forever

Now that's the spirit! Keep it positive!