The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me How Many Months Did You Play Warframe.

GalacticDuck

15 Jun, 2013. Basically 10 and a half months or so, though that doesn't seem correct to me as I have the Easter colorpack since 2013. Might it be that the forum dates are wrong, or that plain simply the colorpack's giveaway lasted a while?

Besides that, that means I date from Update 7.5. So sad I missed out on Mods 1.0 with it's glowy sparkly orbs, but I can get over that if Flow gives us some nice customization.

1 year, 4 months on the site (Jan/Feb '13?). All I can say for certain is that I was in closed beta in the "skill tree" era. Kids these days have it so easy...

I also took the account reset when it was offered, since I had almost everything obtainable at the time, and wanted a new challenge. That was a mistake. Killed a lot of the fun at the time, and I have far fewer hours in since reset than I ever did before reset. Oh well, still one of my top 3 games ever.

Member since 09 January 2013

I guess that makes what, 16 months or thereabouts? I remember that I was around before orokin catalysts or reactors were a thing. First thing I can remember was the hek being the newest weapon.

Edited by Segolia

From my forum account it says I joined in Early January 2013...so that's 17 months I think? Give or take a week.

man I still remember when update 5.4 Hammer Time came out...and the devs posted a video someone had made: 

XD

EDIT:

Member since 09 January 2013

I guess that makes what, 16 months or thereabouts? I remember that I was around before orokin catalysts or reactors were a thing. First thing I can remember was the hek being the newest weapon.

Holy crap I also joined 09 January 2013 :O :O

Edited by RyanGo

From my forum account it says I joined in Early January 2013...so that's 17 months I think? Give or take a week.

man I still remember when update 5.4 Hammer Time came out...and the devs posted a video someone had made: 

XD

EDIT:

Holy crap I also joined 09 January 2013 :O :O

We have so much in common :o

Also, I remember that video. So sad the fragor can't do that anymore (actually, I haven't really been able to do that since the last couple of major updates anyways). Bo with bleeding willow has become my substitute for all my grineer-launching needs.

I don't see my response yet. That's strange, I though I already answer this.

Huh. Oh well

I've joined Warframe since Update 9.3.4. Which means I'm around for......uh, 9 months.

Wow. It's that long already?

Edited by Lorche

Lost count. Ever since update 6. We didn't even have card Mods when I started playing - the mods were like mapping and each new mod would add a glowing blue sphere to your frame's arm or your weapon's lenght. So... Yeah, probably more than a year, already.

same here. I still remember the days where Hek and dual zorens were insanely OP