Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Proto-Skin

If you're so worried that you spent 150P on a skin, and a visual bug annoys you when tinting your Warframe, then do not stress no more! The fix is here: Simply back out and go back to your Warframe's customization menu!

It's as easy as it seems!

That works temporarily, but then it seems to revert back to the helmet clipping issue when I join a game. It looks decidedly odd to have multiple horns/chins.

That's odd. I never noticed the helmet clipping issue in-game. I did notice it on the customization menu, though. Then again, I'm on the PC version. I have no idea whether they may or may not change the updates for each version, either slightly or a whole lot.

I don't know if this has been fixed with U13 on the PC, but I would like to know if the helmet issue with the proto skin is being worked on? I spent 150 platinum on this skin, and the helmet clipping issue is messing up the look/color schemes of my shiny new excal. 

Are you using an Alt helmet?

That's odd. I never noticed the helmet clipping issue in-game. I did notice it on the customization menu, though. Then again, I'm on the PC version. I have no idea whether they may or may not change the updates for each version, either slightly or a whole lot.

Same I never saw it in game... well I never see it anymore at all except on Excal prime. Outside of prime I never see it anymore.

No, on the ps4 at least it won't allow me to use alt helmets with proto armor, it unequips them and I lose the stat benefits. The helmet model that is clipping with my proto skin is quite clearly the original helmet in any case.

Cool beans, wasn't sure you meant with the normal helm. There is some clipping with helmets if you equip an Alt, then switch to the Proto skin, between the Alt helmet and the Proto helmet, but I didn't know of it happening with the default.