Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Pull

chaos_shaper

Question

14 answers to this question

does mag's pull affect only one enemy or a group?

Affects everything within range, that range being a large cone in front of Mag and a small radius around her. There have been some reported issues with ragdoll effects - are you experiencing such?

The Mag's pull became very wanky recently.
It should (and was) affect *all* enemies in the cone and small circle around Mag. The current issue is that pull only knoks enamies down if you are client and ragdolls them if you are host.
This makes Mag much worse since it effectively reduces CC of this skill in half if not more.
I really hope DE will fix it.

In low levels pull kills everything, and with stretch and coil mag has insane range.

I have used here recently (perhaps 3-4 days ago) and I remember pull killing enemies "not in sight" (hiding behind something for example) but if you want to hit enemies hiding you definitively need to use crush

does mag's pull affect only one enemy or a group?

Group, before her buff it was single target, but it is now an AOE

I believe Pull doesn't affect targets standing behind something, but it does work on multiple targets. 

It does. Distance is the only limitation on Pull

I believe Pull doesn't affect targets standing behind something, but it does work on multiple targets. 

Absolutely not true. As long as they are in range you can pull down an entire room full of guys before you even open the door to enter the room. This is possibly the most underrated skill in the entire game. Infinite CC, death to all corpus, moderately good damage, huge range. 

Edited by Corrupted_Ertai