Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex, A Ai Fire Control Weapon With Higher Dps Than Human Aim Wapon

cary2010haha

compare to synapse , so auto aim and higher dps is the furture weapon basic idea?

synapse: 12.5 damage 10 FR same crit chance and damage muti. (same facts = X1=Ignore) = 125dps@frist clip

AMPREX: 7.5 damage 20 FR same crit chance and damage muti. (same facts = X1=Ignore)= 150dps@frist clip

So i want a homing rocket with 100% faster charge time and 75% damage Ogris.

ppls are so cute, they keep said about u didn't use it so you can't say it OP or not, so you guy never face a unclear bomb or super storms and more natural disasters in real life but on news or videos, you don't know they are real disasters?

Edited by Cary2010haha

You know, balance discussions are important and sometimes, nerfs are needed.

But have you even used the weapon?  Do you even know how it operates?

You are shame to balance design.  I am disappointed.

we have stat. and we have the video, some times we can predict tragedy before it happen

Edited by Cary2010haha

we have stat. and we have the video, some times we can predict tragedy before it happen

Except the fact that is not auto-aim.

You have to hit a target for the lightning bolt to chain into a near target.

Only the one you aim gets full damage, the next one gets 1/2 and the third one gets 1/4

The video is a just a demo, normally those are very low level mobs in gameplay and really have you see the ammo on that thing being used. It eats it way faster then the other weapons so far. Dont have one persoally but ive seen someone who used plat to get it. He ran out of ammo very quickly to the point he got more kills with his sidearm then the primary. He loves how it looks though.

Edited by gamefreak9149

Rifle Ammo Mutation is a must have.

The damage is good but Synapse still higher DPS.

synapse: 12.5 damage 10 FR same crit chance and damage muti. (same facts = X1=Ignore) = 125dps@frist clip

AMPREX: 7.5 damage 20 FR same crit chance and damage muti. (same facts = X1=Ignore)= 150dps@frist clip

funny? speak before calculate?

All the stats? How about range? Range has a hard limit on all continuous weapons and I doubt this will change that.

Also, Double fire rate would imply double ammo consumption, which means more frequent reloading, and Amprex reloads slower than Synapse. 

All the stats? How about range? Range has a hard limit on all continuous weapons and I doubt this will change that.

Also, Double fire rate would imply double ammo consumption, which means more frequent reloading, and Amprex reloads slower than Synapse. 

DPS is all in WF world, we have unlimited sleath and trinity 4, so range is never a problem .

And ammo, we have umlimited ammo pack energy pack

DE already "FK" the "balance" up, and yes i should never post facts reality balance posts again

Edited by Cary2010haha

The OP sounds like he has either grammar issues or english is clearly second language. But I'll just say this; Stats don't really mean much. In actual gameplay, especially in high tier gameplay, questions you have to ask are:

1) Is it efficient?

2) Is it effective?

3) Is there a balance between both? (this is the important question)

While it may look nice... If it just sits there on the shelf collecting dust, better to max it and then sell it off. The flux rifle, I'm even starting to think about selling that too....

DPS is all in WF world, we have unlimited sleath and trinity 4, so range is never a problem .

And ammo, we have umlimited ammo pack energy pack

DE already "FK" the "balance" up, and yes i should never post facts reality balance posts again

Where do you have this "unlimited" ammo pack/energy pack? I have never seen anything "unlimited".

The unlimited stealth? I don't really think stealth is "unlimited" seeing as the enemy AIs are very easy to spook.

Where do you have this "unlimited" ammo pack/energy pack? I have never seen anything "unlimited".

The unlimited stealth? I don't really think stealth is "unlimited" seeing as the enemy AIs are very easy to spook.

I think he's referring to how there's no limit on how many ammo restores you can craft.

By the way, has anyone tested the Amprex with Volt's shield? Can the arcing beams hit the shield and "straighten out"?

Jesus OP, would it kill you to write like a person, at least? Reading through your posts feels like

dropping acid on my eyeballs

, people won't take your opinion seriously if you keep alternating between "u" and "you". At least be consistent.

P.S:

Don't give me the excuse that English isn't your native language, it's not mine either.

Edited by RazorTip

So we understand: the fire rate does not increase the damage done per second. It simply makes you spew ammo out faster.

For reference, compare the Amprex to the Phage in terms of rate at which ammo is spent.

EDIT:

On another note. This thing is incredibly weak against anything level 20 or higher. The "crowd control" aspect is negligible as the chained damage halves with every new enemy it hits. It is faster to clear a room with a synapse than to use this weapon.

Edited by Zanzibarr11

So we understand: the fire rate does not increase the damage done per second. It simply makes you spew ammo out faster.

For reference, compare the Amprex to the Phage in terms of rate at which ammo is spent.

EDIT:

On another note. This thing is incredibly weak against anything level 20 or higher. The "crowd control" aspect is negligible as the chained damage halves with every new enemy it hits. It is faster to clear a room with a synapse than to use this weapon.

Fire rate does increase DPS. There's a reason the Phage has a listed damage per shot 40 times greater than the Amprex.

This coming from somebody who has no idea how to balance? Pot...kettle

Perhaps his idea of "balance" is quite different from yours, but that doesn't magically make it okay for people to call for nerfs on weapons that they haven't even tried.

People like this are the reason that the community dislikes "nerfers" so much. They scream "nerf" at everything based on a couple of numbers alone without even bothering to try it out (let alone level it to 30 and see how it fares against high-leveled enemies), and are contributing nothing to the state of the game, so they are of course a laughingstock on the forums.

What's worse is that when somebody actually does level the weapon, max it out, test it in a bunch of level 40+ Survivals, and is actually able to confirm that it does indeed need nerfing, they instantly receive the exact same treatment as these fools because the word "nerf" was in their thread.

His idea of balance is "make everything do the same damage, no differences whatsoever, they just have different looks". In several of his topics he doesn't bother replying to posts, just ignores them and hopes they go away after his ideas get refuted. And, just ftr, he is one of those "nerf-screamers"

does me? i just point out it's very sure going to be OP in this type of weapon, as i think auto seek target weapon should have very lower DPS, but i will use it, forma it as i don;t mind they OP and DE rebalance it or not, as i use trinity do over 60 mins T3S, why not? I use OP weapon in PVP games, why not? i kill 90% enemy on every map, why not?

I never say make it same as other weapon, and i'll not follow a post for whole day long, i have other lifes