5/3/14 Update:

- Changed where parts dropped

- Changed required amounts

- Updated Art

5/19/2014 Update:

- Reworked entire sheet

- Added Pre-Lore

- Simplified Design

"Tenno, after Alad V's defeat on Jupiter, and with his Zanuka project brought to a halt, we have found his research; we have discovered how he was able to use our technology for his Zanuka proxies. With this information we may be able to synthesize Zanuka proxies of our own, using spare Warframe parts, to fight the corrupt Corpus on their own terms. Never again will we allow the Corpus to harm our fellow Tenno." - Lotus

"Tenno, we are greatly indebted to you and your Lotus for rescuing our captured brethren. After sharing our Spectre technology with you, your Lotus showed us a piece of technology that you discovered. Upon examination of this Zanuka project, it is amazing in it's own right, however we discovered it's fatal flaw. We wish to further express our gratitude by reworking the initial design and amplify it further. With this new design, it'll have access to a fraction of Warframe power. It will also have freedom of will without the use of a control collar like the previous version, and if needed it will take orders through a link to your Warframe similar to the system used in the Warframe know as Inari." - Cantis

Proto Quadraped Chassis Blueprint

1) Proto Quadraped Body

1) Proto Quadraped System

1) Proto Quadraped Weapon System

10) Fieldron

Build/Cost: TBD

Chimera Blueprint

1) Warframe Helmet

1) Warframe System

1) Proto Quadraped Chassis

1) Q.B. Link*

Q.B. Link (*Quantum Bit Link)

8) Neurodes

4) Control Modules

2-4k) Polymer Bundle

1-2k) Circuts

Customization:

Warframe Helmet: Picks the skin/look of Chimera, coloring is the same as you would see on the warframe as well

Warframe System: Picks the first ability of the Warframe system. I.E. Excalibur => Slash Dash, Valkyr => Rip Line

Has similar AI/Attack patterns to that of the Zanuka/Harvester/Hyena Pack, however it will be melee (close range) only.

Ability Precepts:

1) The System picks the warframe ability from the systems you chose

2) Masters Orders: Using a waypoint, the Chimera will attack that target until dead or a new target is chosen.

Chimera source here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28genetics%29

Basic artwork: (will do more as drawings too)

ExcaliburAkunaz-2.png

Akunaz-EmberPrime.png

Edited by EMagnolo

Quoting from another thread : 

I don't think so. No one has succeeded in getting a Warframe to function for a non-Tenno pilot. I don't think Alad-V has broken that rule yet.

Zanuka is indeed made from Warframe parts and most likely still contains one brainwashed and mind controlled quad-amputee Tenno. That is why Alad-V had the huge control rig around his neck and Zanuka gets stunned and confused when the control is interrupted in the Trailer

Have a look at this an tell me it doesn't look like there is still a humanoid in there.

zanuka2.jpg

JK by the way. Nice concepts, I've always wanted a pet quadruped... or rather, to be amputated and put into one. Would make for some interesting gameplay.

Edited by kaboomonme

Sounds a bit out there but awesome as hell really. I would love to see this in game. But my question is how does the colors and abilities work when you are mix and matching warframe components.

Edit: Also, How exactly do you pronounce it?

Edited by Drunken_Child

Think of the color schemes as a skin, a permanent skin. As far as abilities go, they are mods that you place in them. Think of a Death Cubes Vaporize, but this is the unique one to them. I haven't decided if they are tradable yet or not.

A - ku - naz

Also: The color schemes are editable like the warframes, so whatever you can change on a current warframe coloring will be the same on Akunaz.

Edited by EMagnolo

OK so here's the final and revised attempt at a previous post!

Meet Akunaz, the Tenno Zanuka Project:

Akunaz Blueprint:

1 - (Any Warframe) Helmet

2 - (Any Warframe) Systems

1 - Prototype Hyena Chassis

15 - Orokin Cells

Blueprint cost: 100,000 Credits

Build Cost: 50,000 Credits

Build Time: 24 Hours

Rush Cost: 35 Platinum

Prototype Hyena Chassis Blueprint:

1 - Proto Hyena Legs

1 - Proto Hyena Body

1 - Proto Hyena Head

10 - Fieldron

Build Time: 24 hours

Build Cost: 35,000 credits

Rush Cost: 25 Platinum

Tenno, after Alad V's defeat on Jupiter and his Zanuka project halted, we have found his research and wish to put it to further use. We have discovered how he was able to make his project Zanuka and found a way to use this technology against the Corpus. Never again will the Corpus decide to use our fellow Tenno against us. ~ Lotus

You'll be able to build your own Akunaz, customized to your liking and its destructive capabilities are yours to decide.

The Prototype Hyena Chassis Blueprint and parts are only obtainable from the Hyena Pack bosses on Neptune, but beware each drop a certain part and its extremely rare that they do so, so it's best to bring an entire squad of Tenno operatives to help in this quest.

Hyena Ng - Blueprint

Hyena LN2 - Body

Hyena Th - Head

Hyena Pb - Legs

Now comes the customizable part:

Whatever Helmet you decide to use, that becomes the basic "skin" of the Akunaz. The Zanuka project resembles Volt an extreme amount as a basic example. Further examples would include: Ember Prime would make the face/head look similar to hers, the body coloring would be the dark browns shes known for having and her leg and shoulder armoring would appear on the shoulder/hip joints.

The systems you decide to use are going to the a first among sentinels/pets. If you decide to use a Valkyr and a Frost system, the AI will randomly choose between those twos first abilities and make it a sentinel mod. For example, Akunaz would gain either Ripline or Freeze. If your determined to gain one specific ability, for instance Ripline, use two Valkry systems.

The following Table would show how and what each Warframe would graft itself into the Akunaz Project:

Sorry for the coloring here, only way I could use BBcode to monospace it without making an image, just highlight it:

Warframe      | Coloring (Default)    | Ability         | MarkingsAsh           | Brown/Tan             | Shuriken        | Green LinesBanshee       | Blue/Gray             | Sonic Boom      | Yellow LinesEmber         | Tan/Gray/Orange       | Fireball        | Orange LinesEmber Prime   | Dark Brown/Black      | Fireball        | Gold AccentsExcalibur     | Dark Gray/Light Gray  | Slash Dash      | Red LinesFrost         | White/Blue            | Freeze          | Gray LinesFrost Prime   | Black/Brown           | Freeze          | Gold AccentsHydroid       | Light Blue/Brown      | Tempest Barrage | Fleshy ToneLoki          | Teal/Gray             | Decoy           | Red LinesMag           | Blue/Dark Blue        | Pull            | Sliver LinesMag Prime     | White/Tan             | Pull            | Gold AccentsNekros        | Slate/Dark Gray       | Soul Punch      | Red LinesNova          | White/Gray            | Null Star       | Brown LinesNyx           | Gray/Teal Green       | Mind Control    | Green LinesOberon        | White/Light Gray      | Smite           | Neon Lime LinesRhino         | Tannish Copper/Black  | Rhino Charge    | Black LinesRhino Prime   | Dark Gray/Light Brown | Rhino Charge    | Gold AccentsSaryn         | Pewter/Slate          | Venom           | Pink LinesTrinity       | Red/Gray              | Well of Life    | Blue LinesValkyr        | Orange-Red/Gray       | Ripline         | Teal LinesVauban        | Slate/Red             | Tesla           | Offwhite LinesVolt          | Pale Blue/Gray        | Shock           | Brown LinesZephyr        | Blue/Dark Gray        | Tail Wind       | Hot Pink Lines

EACH Ability will be on a cooldown and not be spammable to balance out the use of the abilities, also the abilites will affect the Akunaz ONLY and be deployable to one enemy only(decoy/well of life/mind control/etc).

Feedback?

Dont mind the blurryness but heres a rough idea:

ExcaliburAkunaz-2.png

I love the Idea, this could be something really cool , but would it be possible to have the sentinel AND the pet with you at the same time? Because I feel that carrier is way to important to collect loots.

But I'll support this concept ;)!

HAHAHAHAHA YES!!! Excalibur head hahaha. I would get this just for a laugh. Now to a more serious topic. Again I am back to the colors. This on must have only been made usi g Excalibur. What if I made on with a with a Loki helm, trinity chassis and frost systems, what would thoes colors be?

Loki helm defaults to the loki scheme, systems will only determine ability that gets picked. With your setup example you couldnt use the chassis, you have to farm for the proto hyena chassis. If you supplied 2 frost systems youd have a loki looking Akunaz with a freeze ability.

I would think this might be a great idea for a generic quadriped Warframe.  some big disadvantage like low stats, or you can only use melee or perhaps one weapon type like a sentinel, but you can decide what your four warframe powers are within the given teirs.

I like this idea, but feel its a bit too similar to the Zanuka/Harvester.

An alternative idea would be to take these Warframe parts and make them into armor for the Kubrows that gives them weaker versions of Warframe powers.

That's an amazing idea. Kubrows, once they get released, would be more reliable and more than just your average hunting dog. Having a warframe in the shape of a hound would be quite odd since the Tenno are humanoid.

That's an amazing idea. Kubrows, once they get released, would be more reliable and more than just your average hunting dog. Having a warframe in the shape of a hound would be quite odd since the Tenno are humanoid.

I would think this might be a great idea for a generic quadriped Warframe.  some big disadvantage like low stats, or you can only use melee or perhaps one weapon type like a sentinel, but you can decide what your four warframe powers are within the given teirs.

I like this idea, but feel its a bit too similar to the Zanuka/Harvester.

An alternative idea would be to take these Warframe parts and make them into armor for the Kubrows that gives them weaker versions of Warframe powers.

The whole purpose is to make a new sentinel/pet. NOT a new warframe. I would love to have a badass pet next to me that does some similar moves and destruction along with me. Someone first asked about making it a skin but I would rather have it as a new ideal all together.

so I'm bumping this thread a little bit to get some ideas on what you guys would like to see made (just to give an idea of what they may/might look like) first 3 different ones to post i'll try and get some pictures drawn up and/or rendered to give an idea of what they might look like. 2 are already on reserve, mine and a friends, so Ember Prime and a hidden one are off limits.

Give me some ideas!

Just give me a frame you'd like to see as an Akunaz Pet and I'll get it posted ASAP.

As I've stated before, do not wish for it to have similar mechanics to Kubrow. I truly desire for it to have the same/similar moveset as a Hyena model or Zanuka/Harvester. I'm currently working on getting the full 3D render of a main one to show exactly what I am trying to do. So far all you see is a crappy image ive had to blow up (hence the distortion on the pic) and put some ripped model pieces over the image to get a clearer picture. The moveset implemented would be somewhat similar to a mix of the Sentinels and the new Specters mindset.

For instance:

An Excalibur's Slash Dash, Akunaz would do a similar animation to Excalibur but use his claws to do a diagonal downward slash to the enemy.

A Rhino Charge, the Akunaz would charge forward and use either his head or his shoulder to slam into the enemy.

This is one of the really awesome AI's I really wish I could see implemented into the game, as well as the concept of this pet/sentinel.

This would be one of the coolest customizations I would ever see in a video game, well beside any build your own mech (long story here but go with it) games.