Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ps4 Trade Issue... =(

(PSN)vain_c

Hope someone can help me here. Recently I've encountered this problem whereby, when a trade is initiated either by me or another player, I can't seem to increase my platinum for trade to more than 1, even though I have 60 platinum to begin with.

I understand that the first 50 when you started the game cannot be traded, and of that 50 I've already used up 40 previously on reactors/potatoes. Earlier this month I bought the PS+ access and grabbed the free Starter Pack off the PS store, which gave boosters and 100 platinum (and supposedly a falcon mod booster pack which i never received but that's for another topic). This 100 platinum I'm pretty sure is tradeable, since I did trade for a Shred mod with this new set of platinum.

So now the question is what's wrong? I searched around and no one seems to have the same problem. I'm rank 6 so I have 6 trades per day but that shouldn't affect anything, and I don't think it has got anthing to do with trade tax either.

Kinda at a loss here... Any help is much appreciated.

But if that's the case, i shouldn't have been able to trade for my Shred since no one has traded me plat before. But i did trade for it after getting the starter pack. That's why i'm confused...

My first question to you is, did you buy the plat with your money or was it given to you by activating a PSN plus account? If you bought the plat you may have to contact support. If the plat was given to you for activating a PSN plus then the Plat is non tradable. I believe mods are excluded and can be traded. Google my friend and you shall find your answer.

As I've said, i've googled and that's how i got to know the starting plat and any plat that is not bought cannot be traded. Yes the plat was activated using the PSN plus, but like I've also said, after activating it I did trade 10 plats for a Shred mod. So technically at that time my plat pool consisted of 10 from my starting 50, and 100 from the PSN plus.

Based on what you're saying then I shouldn't have been able to trade for Shred in the first place. And the fact that I could and did trade for it is what stumps me. And FYI that was the first trade with plat that I've made, in case anyone's wondering if I had actually traded plat before and was using that to trade for my Shred.