Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comus, The Jokeframe

jjpdn

Comus has gotten a crap lot of random things from a junkyard and stuck them together into useful tools. Many of his tactics are un-orthodox, but effective.

Name: Comus; the greek God of laughter and etc.

Appearance: Comus is Comus; to all Naruto fans: "Comus is Comus. Comus is a good boy."

Background: *Comus background goes here?*

Stats: Average. Nothing too heavy, nothing too light.

Polarity: 4 scratch, two tactic, one tactic for aura

Powers:

1. Throws a pie at an enemies face. That enemy is blinded for a X number of secs, and has armor/health reduced by also a certain percentage. No dmg, but has a 0.25% chance of instant killing. 

Taunt: "Sugar intolerant, my dear? Hahahaha!"

2. Brings out the biggest sausage in the world and whips it across the room. Instant knockdown on all enemy in the path of the flying piece of meat. Impact on wall creates a shock wave comparable to the shockwave MOA special ability. No dmg.

Taunt: "Ha! By the power of the almighty sausage, you will all fall before my immense meat-y-ness!"

3.  Summons a Grineer-Corpus-Warframe-cat-unicorn. 30% confusion chance effect on all enemies in a certain radius. Anyone who gets trampled (floated on, because this creature floats?) gets dealt weakness, knockdown and max health removal effect (viral proc). Creature lasts for X secs. No dmg.

Taunt: "You are all - nee-haw- vermin - meow and a huge waste of -nee-haw- sources. Nee-meow."

4. A rainbow appears in the sky, ribbons float down and balloons appear. Then, fireworks starts blasting into the sky, dealing knockdown/disables flight ability for all arial units for a certain duration. Afterwards, a cake falls from the sky and squashes all enemies, giving them slowness and corrosive effect (not dmg). To even be more random, anvils fall, hitting each enemy in a X radius and deals 150/200/300/400 impact dmg each. If two enemies close enough together (and that means really close), anvil may hit them both, doing 2x impact dmg. No confusion effect on this one, for some reason.

Taunt: "Comus does not seem to like you. Ow, that must hurt. Oh, that must not be pleasurable. Oh, there goes his head. Oh, ouch there..." 

Edited by jjpdn

Well for a junk based frame these powers sure are...imaginative XD. When I read the first part I was expecting some steampunky like thingy that uses strange objects as weapons for powers but this is just strange.

If...no WHEN this gets added I will forget my volt and only use dis guy

.. someone actually likes it? ....thought i would get 600+ criticism once more... the world must be ending.

3/10

Would farm 17 thousand hours for.

Is that an oxymoron?

Edited by jjpdn

Comus too OP, plz nurf

OP on what? And I kind of don't actually want my own concpet in Warframe. This is just mostly a joke.

PS: Most abilities don't do dmg, and even the last one only does 400 impact dmg. 

PSS: YES, THERE'S THE CRITICISM! THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING HORRAY!

Is this Loki Prime?

Imagine Loki Prime using pies, sausages and magical rainbows. Imagine it. Well, if you guys think so, then yes, it could be Loki Prime with pies, sausages and magical rainbows.

Edited by jjpdn

It is a joke frame.  It would be funny to see.  If anything make it a new stalker.  

...the f***. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW SCARY THAT WILL BE?!!?!!! THE MANICAL LAUGHTER BEFORE APPEARING? THE JOKING SMILE AND THE FACEPAINT???????? IT WILL BE JOKER ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

We need batman. Hey, Ash, GO combine with Loki over there, WE NEED BAT.

Edited by jjpdn

...the f***. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW SCARY THAT WILL BE?!!?!!! THE MANICAL LAUGHTER BEFORE APPEARING? THE JOKING SMILE AND THE FACEPAINT???????? IT WILL BE JOKER ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

We need batman. Hey, Ash, GO combine with Loki over there, WE NEED BAT.

Hahaha you're a mad man, you know... :D

(By the way my comment was the same as your warframe concept : a joke)

+1 for the funny abilities.

Hahaha you're a mad man, you know... :D

(By the way my comment was the same as your warframe concept : a joke)

+1 for the funny abilities.

Dont you just hate how its so hard to see each other's expressions and tones. :)

-Pie Attack-

YOUR TENNO POWERS ARE DELICIOUS!

Jjpdn looks a bit creeped out.

Edited by jjpdn

is this some kind of sick joke and I had a totally different idea when I read the 2nd power

It IS a sausage. 

*deadpans* no, its male ****! 0_0 

Edited by jjpdn