Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Combos Practice In The Dojo?

D3ST

I know i can practice the combos on the map nodes,

but would love to be abel to practice the melee combos in the Dojo, together with my clanmates in the great hall or something..

Would be most fitting as well :

[1] to conduct training, examinations and other related encounters.

A dojo (?? dojo?) is a Japanese term which literally means "place of the way". Initially, dojos were adjunct to temples. The term can refer to a formal training place for any of the Japanese do arts but typically it is considered the formal gathering place for students of anyJapanese martial arts style such as karate, judo, or samurai,

*Edit formatting txt
Edited by D3ST

They don't even need to create a new room type.

Just put a terminal in the dueling room that basically starts a dueling match against a nonexistant opponent. The player can go weapons free around the room and when they're done, return the terminal to reenable the weapons lock.

Edited by A5PECT

Just put a terminal in the dueling room that basically starts a dueling match against a nonexistant opponent. The player can go weapons free around the room and when they're done, return the terminal to reenable the weapons lock.

Yea, i could live with that.

yep... since Warframe Spectres now exist, why not few options on the Duel Room's console?

Primary Weapons: Random, specified, or none

Secondary Weapons: Random, specified, or none

Melee: Sword, Heavy Weapon, Hammer, Gauntlets, Sparring, Polearm, Staff, Dual Sword, Dual Dagger, Dagger

Difficulty: Initiate, Seeker, Hunter, Tenno-Must-Die, Stalker

Edited by faustias