Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Hydroid.

Arphila

test2gif_zps41c601ac.gif

First time using this ability today and it made me laugh at how fast it is, apparently power duration makes it go faster and I'm at 99% at the moment, I was hoping it was power strength. The main reason being is I guess I haven't seen any other hydroid players use it, kind of handy to get places but you just go in a straight line.

Other than that hydroid is my #1 favorite frame just because all of his abilities are fun to use.

Not sure if it is a real mechanic, but hitting his dash while you are moving rapidly already seems to make it go further. Might just be me though.

Its a great power at any rate since it allows you to break combat and had mobility. Just takes some practice.

Not sure if it is a real mechanic, but hitting his dash while you are moving rapidly already seems to make it go further. Might just be me though.

Its a great power at any rate since it allows you to break combat and had mobility. Just takes some practice.

I might have been able to go farther but the pipe blocked me anyways and I just wanted to make something silly.

One strategy I saw used then applied was on infested defense, you stay right by the pod then do a pool party, they just jump right in then when you become you again you pop your tentacles for any that survived. I have to admit Hydroid is a fun frame and he has very decent shields so he can take a lickin and keep on tickin.