The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

XmcgPtN.jpg kawaii~

edit: ok  so i was playing warframe as i made this, haha~  so i didnt get to write text for it. BUT now that i can..:

Its all made in ms paint, reference from the solar system in warframe of course and a little baby excalibur ready to take on the world(s)!
Of course equipped with suiting baby katanas.
I only just started playing this game a few days ago and its hilarious how fun it is, i still only use excalibur because.. OP. LOL. and my nova/ember isnt done yet.(still waiting for more vauban parts, hueh)

I cant say how challenging it was to only get to use the airbrush, but a challenge is a challenge. How else are you going to see how far you can go i mean?
Ive seen so many good and fun entries, but also some obvious "cheating" ones.. Sadly. But all in all, i love the humour from everyones work and i luv warframe, so fun, and a fun contest that im happy i got to participate in!
glhf too all!

Edited by ManlyManHero

This is not an entry, just a remake of one of my favorite Warframe images. Please do not use this in the contest.

Just hoping to inspire some cool new entries. Just cause it is paint doesn't mean it has to look terrible!

D4K34un.png

Inspired by, and pretty much used as a blueprint: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140421123118/warframe/images/2/26/InvasionSplash.png