The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

When I look on other cool pictures, it discouraging me. I'm start to questioning, "What place will I got? 50? 100?!". Then I realized, art is not about competition. It's about dedication and effort you put in your works. True, I want 1000 plats (That's alot...) but hey, we do it for fun! We show to the world that you have tried your best even you had a skills or not. No matter what's the result will be. You've done your part, Tenno. I wish for everyone to had a great time playing warframe and use that to be your motivation to create this art. Remember, never stop, never give up, never doubt and most of all, never stop believing in yourself. We all have the Tenno inside us. I drew this as a tribute to DE for making this fun game for us to play. After all, I'm doing this, For The Lotus!!!!! Hope you like my pic, have a nice day to you all.  : ) dFCUwXd.jpg 

Hi so this is my Entry Containing : 

Main Character / Warframe Excalibur with FANG

How i made This ( just so u dont think its a fake )

I found a pic on the Net and i opened MS PAINT and First made Background and then the Body then Arms then Head and finally in the Hands FANG.

ZIffl0x.png

I made this pic just for fun ( just so u know i'm a fan art MANIAC i keep making things like this and this is my master piece) ,on the 27th of April , and then my cousin TheStreets told me 'Why don't u POST it as an entry on The Warpaint contest'. Then he told me the details and after coming home on 30th i posted it.

I know it does not look like it has been done with an Air Brush                                                                                                         bcuz i used the Smallest Size for it , just to be accurate , but                                                                                                                       i'm telling U it is done with the Air Brush only.

And uh , This is my Master Piece..............well for now XD

Edited by TheGreatRock

Hi guys! I've been playing Warframe for about a month and 12 days now to be exact, and all I can say is, I became an instant fan! this game is by far one of the best games I've ever played, I love Mass E***** (haha) but this game's multiplayer is waaaay beyond than any mmos. I mean seriously, gun slinging, sword-wielding parkour cyber ninjas? Ha!

Although my internet connection sucks :( , I enjoyed every minute playing the game (and soloing most of the time because of the connection :( ) Anyways, kudos to the developers and more power, In the near future I'm seeing myself playing the story mode. ( don't crush my dreams damn it! haha)

About the challenge:

I must say, this is the hardest, most patience-testing, evilest torture I've ever encountered! Thank you very much. But nonetheless, I've gained and learned a lot during the process, seriously, it's like I was ranked 0 at the beginning and became rank 7 after painting this or something. 

tfDrTqG.png

About the art, I was thinking more of a tribute poster-ish theme that's why I grey scaled it all the way. This is a tribute to the most memorable three starting frames that helped us become what we are now: Loki with Braton, Excalibur with Skana, and Mag with Lato. ( just my representation though, it's hard to copy the actual designs using paint, it's uber haaard!)

And lastly, to quote Jack Black: " this is not the greatest art in the world, no..this is just a tribute.." haha.

Thanks DE for the challenge, I will be joining again, I'm really really really looking forward to joining: "Design The Next Warframe Contest" hahaha!