Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insta Fail - Kiste

HAYABU5A

i dont know what exactly is causing this..

but the last objective, the cyropod in the centre room, just insta dies out of nowhere every time recently 

anyone else experiencing this ??

i swear 90% of my failed missions are from bugs and mission derps (not that it even matters thou)

Yea ive had this a few times, nothing in sight and the pod goes down from 100% in 1-2 seconds (fighting weak mobs so even if there were a sniper its just not possible). Then there are the phobos def maps that are bugged for months already (1-2 mobs get stuck up in the spawn points), getting stuck after activating a life support or being revived, getting stuck in dojo doors, and it goes on...

Yea ive had this a few times, nothing in sight and the pod goes down from 100% in 1-2 seconds (fighting weak mobs so even if there were a sniper its just not possible). Then there are the phobos def maps that are bugged for months already (1-2 mobs get stuck up in the spawn points), getting stuck after activating a life support or being revived, getting stuck in dojo doors, and it goes on...

thanks for sharing this

yeah ive had it happen on some different maps too

its not like its destroyed slowly (or fast) like normal its just from 100% to dead in an instant 

I've been farming Tranquil Cleave there for 5 days and that never happened to me.

2wflnd5.jpg

I took this pic 5 min ago, Phobos, Drunlo Def Wave 2. As you can see the last 2 mobs are stuck behind the door on top that is impossible to reach if you dont have Nova/Zephyr etc. You said Tranquil Cleave so I assume you played Kepler, I guess you got lucky because there it is the exact same thing. Yep, I have posted it in the bug section before and its still broke.

I have seen missions end like this before. I have reported it and there have been posts from other people saying that it has happened to them. You can have 100% health on the pod and yet it will instantly fail.

I posted a thread yesterday for missions failing right as I joined them and that included an Extermination mission. Those are impossible to fail unless you die so many times you can't Revive.

I even had a O cell mission instantly fail about a month ago. Last wave with only basic grunts left and suddenly we lost the mission.

This is an actual bug and I hope DE looks into it more.