Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemies

SoulDust

I've been thinking this was needed for awhile, especially since they want new enemies now.

1. A flying infested, that using swooping attacks that can knock you down, Pretty much an ugly eagle.

2. Spitters, Infested that use ranged attacks. They spit poison balls out at you doing toxic damage OT if they hit. They aren't exactly fast, but deadly and annoying if they hit. They generally sit in the background coughing at you

Grineer

1. A fail Tenno: Grineer tried to copy a tenno and well it didn't come out so good. This Grineer however, is quicker than the rest of them, and is able to become a very hard target along with the ability to use melee and guns.

2. Grineer drone: Grineer managed to create a flying bucket similar to the oxium drone, equipped with a heavy machine gun. And the same armor as heavy gunners.

3. Balista buff- These enemies are such jokes. But make them useful, make them spawn more- and since they are supposed to have sharp eyes as a sniper, give them the ability to be able to spot out stealth. In turn alerting everyone, and allowing them to see you. It'll add a good dimension to stealth gameplay, and it'll make you think when you see a sniper in the midst.

Corpus

1. Battle Eximus, heavily armored corpus equipped with a gun that shoots exploding plasma rounds with a blast radius. 

2. Scanning drone, this drone floats about detecting and disengaging stealth that walks into it's scan (which isn't small).  Decent amount of hp, and comes equipped with a burst laser.

I've been thinking this was needed for awhile, especially since they want new enemies now.

1. A flying infested, that using swooping attacks that can knock you down, Pretty much an ugly eagle.

2. Spitters, Infested that use ranged attacks. They spit poison balls out at you doing toxic damage OT if they hit. They aren't exactly fast, but deadly and annoying if they hit. They generally sit in the background coughing at you

Grineer

1. A fail Tenno: Grineer tried to copy a tenno and well it didn't come out so good. This Grineer however, is quicker than the rest of them, and is able to become a very hard target along with the ability to use melee and guns.

2. Grineer drone: Grineer managed to create a flying bucket similar to the oxium drone, equipped with a heavy machine gun. And the same armor as heavy gunners.

3. Balista buff- These enemies are such jokes. But make them useful, make them spawn more- and since they are supposed to have sharp eyes as a sniper, give them the ability to be able to spot out stealth. In turn alerting everyone, and allowing them to see you. It'll add a good dimension to stealth gameplay, and it'll make you think when you see a sniper in the midst.

Corpus

1. Battle Eximus, heavily armored corpus equipped with a gun that shoots exploding plasma rounds with a blast radius. 

2. Scanning drone, this drone floats about detecting and disengaging stealth that walks into it's scan (which isn't small).  Decent amount of hp, and comes equipped with a burst laser.

About the ballistas, they're enemies you have to watch out for, because if you don't (and many new players don't watch out for them), they can take your shields and health out pretty quickly.

we had toxic spitters at one point I miss them and the toxic clouds, ballistas should not be walking around they should be perched at a distance  in cover. I think the G3 are a good example of Grinno, the first corpus idea sounds like a heavy armored antifusionmoa or a corpus with a penta. I like both. instead of flying infested Ill take wall/ceiling climbers.    

Make Ballistas' sniper rifles deal as much damage as the Seekers' pistols, then they'd actually be a threat (and make them actually take cover like Seekers as well).

Anyway, I like most of these, although I'm not sure how necessary a fake Tenno would be since we already have Eximus units as well as Specters, and duplicating Warframe tech is more of  a Corpus thing. Although it would be hilarious if DE literally named them Fail Tenno, with the description "he tried."

Edited by Paradoxbomb

А что насчет женских типов врагов корпус и зараженные? А то корпус больше смахивает на мужской монастырь. А про зараженных-женские юниты не подвержены инфекции. Надо бы это дело исправить. :)