Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Area

highlifeSW

I think it would be a good thing to make some training areas, where new players like me can train the skills. Especially the combos (slide-melee, jump-Kick) and wallruns. When you are doing missions, you really don't have time to train.

Put some easy mobs in a room which respawn after 3 seconds. No weapons. Just standing still for training.

And some training areas for wall runs. Add some signs with pop-ups for instructions (HowTo's).

Add the area next to the first mercury mission and players can go there for leisure to hone their skill without annoying anybody and without soloing missions and searching mobs for training. Call it something like "Holographic Training Area" and let the players decide if the will train on the job or there.

Dear highlifeSW,

Mmm.... Intresting...

So you would like one area containing (for example):

-An obstacle course part. (Maybe more varations in different difficulties(basic = for learning / easy = first few sectors / normal = most of the normal levels / hard = End game / True Tenno = For the real hell challenge's = over the top stages ))

-A shooting range. ( With one of every type of armor (light / medium / hard / bosstype))(set at different distance's)

My suggestions at add (with the above already being there):

-A sorta Trophy room for your progress (making it more of a place where you could discus with your squad before and train and such).

-An Information room ( where you can see the enemies you've encouterd so far)(even if its just a link to a part of the site).

Sincerely,

charleon

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like Dojo material... I'd love to see this in the clan dojo.... solo area, not so much... trying to not sound elitist and failing, but I think solo players should figure it out on their own like I did... Clans are there to help each other, so that makes sense to me....

[EDIT]

I do see the need and agree to the principle of it, I just want something that fits into the sparce lore and stated plans

[/EDIT]

Edited by GrimmLiberty

Honestly, this idea would be a lot of help even for the non-newbs.

It would be nice to have a little dojo level where we can test out our new warframes or weapons or abilities. When I first equipped my 4th Ember ability, I had no idea what it did--and I honestly still don't even after using it... but it would be nice to know what our abilities are before a missions and wasting energy on an ability that is useless at the time.

I actually love this idea, having a room for me to hangout with my squad, test weapons, ability combos etc etc would be brilliant!
and the wall running thing is good because my team mates generally seem to struggle to do any kind of wall running and continuously kill themselves... please make this happen!