Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Split Into 3 Parts

HanSolo82

This message is only for dev's. please dont troll, it was not intended to be replyed to.

I just completed my seccond warframe in the factory thingy.

or so i thought, it turns out there are 3 parts you need to build for each warframe.

This info would have bin nice earlier.

I had my hopes set for a new warframe today.

bieng level 30 with the one i have, now i feel theres only lots and lots of grinding ahead of me.

So, enstead of logging on today to enjoy a new part of the game, im apparently forced to grind the same old S#&$.

This wuld not have bin so bad if i had known there were three parts to ewry warframe.

But i didnt know that, and now i feel betrayed and forced to grind, when a game makes me feel that, i go play something else.

So, please add better information about the production of warframes.

gl with the game, im out.

PS: only spoiled children will reply to this.

One thing I would personally like to see is that you can see everything a blueprint would take before you buy it.

That way you can see that see that an Akbolto takes two boltos and that when you look at the bolto blueprint you can see that it takes a lato.

Well, apart from trying to comprehend your terri-bad English and incomprehension dislike for people that reply to this topic, I shall go ahead and say:

Get a job. Get money. Buy stuff.

If you don't, you'll be forced to work the other way around.

The developers have to make a profit, somehow.

What.. you really thought that you would just get 35k credits and buy a new warframe?

What would be the fun in that?

If we just bought the blueprints and made a new warframe, there would be no point in having bosses around..

But yea.. The Bps need better descriptions..

P.S: Yes i'm spoiled.. Ty mother <3..

Tsukinoki. good idea, that has anoyed me aswell.

jrmc:

english is not my first language, its my 3'rd out of 5. you?...

i see frome the ammount of posts you have, that your a troll in a mediocre job where you have time to post, cos you hate what you do. gl with that...

whitehorus:

no, i thought that a blueprint + grinding (wich i did) was what was needed.

and : LOL :)

english is not my first language, its my 3'rd out of 5. you?...

i see frome the ammount of posts you have, that your a troll in a mediocre job where you have time to post, cos you hate what you do. gl with that...

English is neither my first language.

And being a troll in a mediocre job? Is that even possible?

Do you know the definition of both, at least?

PS: only spoiled children will reply to this.
Allow me to correct you on that note please... i have grinded my frost and all its parts together and its being built as we speak. It has taken time, it was not easy, yet at the same time it feels like it actually means something due to its rarity and the amount of time spent on it.

Please do not take offense but think about the possiblity that you are acting like a spoiled child. I have seen World of Warcraft and a lot of MMOs fall to people who want more and more for less and less effort. The result is a luke-warm mass of nothing.

I am a free player and i have the same problems you do, but i appreciate that they exist because it gives value to your warframes.

Guns work already by your average "buy blueprint from shop and do it" notion, and guess what? Other than the dps value, nobody cares what weapons you carry because everything is common, easy to obtain, completely meaningless.

3 part + blueprint on warframes is perfectly rational. Even more so because due to the fact that its hard to get, people might be more inclined to spend a few $ and buy it, supporting the devs with it.

Its sad to see you go, but if its the choice between losing you or losing any/all challenge/meaning to the game, then good bye.

and the spoiled children keep posting :)

Just leave, as you said you would.

You're not giving any kind of positive feedback. Instead you're whining about how you think the game should be better because you can't care to afford the time to get a job or even ask your parents for money.

It's the free-to-play world and it has always been like this.