The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydriod, Master Of Infested

subwayfootlong

When i started using hydriod on ODD, Hell it was OP. Infested could not even touch the cryopod as the tentacles from his ulti just smacks around and the unfortunate infested running about will get stuck to it. When you maximize duration and strength or efficiency, the infested would not be able to even smell the cozy body in the cryopod. 

is it possible for the enemies to stick onto the tentacles with a percentage of chance rather then getting impaled instantly? thanks:)

Vauban says hi

To be faaair, Hydroid has 4 skills that just either stun lock infested (1st and partly second) or render them unable to fight back (3rd and 4th).

Though Vauban is still master of Infested because he can use his abilities multiple times. If it was Hydroid could cast tentacles or Tempest continually i'd say he'd be on par.

To be faaair, Hydroid has 4 skills that just either stun lock infested (1st and partly second) or render them unable to fight back (3rd and 4th).

Though Vauban is still master of Infested because he can use his abilities multiple times. If it was Hydroid could cast tentacles or Tempest continually i'd say he'd be on par.

In my opinion, Vauban ultimate,vortex and his bastille kind of make cryopod in infested mission untouchable. Also his vortex makes killing them much easier so that's a big plus over Hydroid. (Bastille also crucify enemies so they become still target as well)