Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Traitors Helping Corpus

--Puro--

Tenno you are stupid Tenno you are helping stupids Corpus i hate Corpus this stupid Corpus have Stupid corpus weponary  >.<

Dera = POOR RIFLE

Supra = POOOOOR HEAVY GUN LASER Than Soma

Tetra = Stupid Rifle more Recoil Than Grakata and Karak

Cestra = S#&$ pistol

Dual Cestra Double S#&$ pistol

Lanka = POOR SNIPER THAN VECTIS

Flux rifle = mega super stupid laser gun than Amprex

Amprex = BAD WEAPON

The Rest of Corpus Weapon = poor

i helped 40 times grinner battles on Varro and did not appear Stupid A****** Harvester and not appears the message :(

You are Dead With Coooooooooorpus OK.

I know that you like them very much but you guys literally suffered by Grustrag Three

Final Message : and I'm sure many will report what I said but many are just helping Corpus to get Stupid Hand Cannon BRAKK and that is why many tire of helping Grineer

Edited by UltimateBR

Age:18 i dont use smoke and drugs and Respect me i know i hate more Corpus and Corpus weapon are Bad well i have Supra 5 Forma used Completed Build well i dont use this gun and every day it does not appear the Harvester or because he does not show it or he is afraid to appear to die.

And i have BRAKK i got on Gradivus Dillema Event

Edited by UltimateBR

Whatever you're smoking... you need to share it for the benefit of mankind.

Judging by his post... he wants the Detron, and all the Corpus weapons are supposedly Poop.

Pardon me while I take my Forma'd Dual Cestras and mow down Grineer in a glorious haze of energy Gatling goodness.

I'm also not a huge fan of the Corpus and don't prefer their art style or lore or anything about them, but I gotta hand it to them: the Penta, Detron, Amprex and Dual Cestras are absolute beasts when used properly. 

Also, I would suggest proof-reading before posting so you don't get a ton of flak for being absolutely terrible at grammar.