Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of 0% Tribute Dark Sectors, Support Their Cause

MiasmaGrowlmon

I think it's strange how 100+ alliances are clicking to deploy solar rail like there is no tomorrow and from that eclipse won MANY of those clickfests...

Is someone inside the serverroom of DE so he has close to none ping? or some other sorcery?

We got a very gullible playerbase is how they got so many... ppl really fell for the "we doing it for the greater good" mantra

very sad lol

Yes, and that's where they get the bulk of their credit income from, the higher tax on members. 75%. So, if they've got 75% tax on members, explain to me WHY there is the necessity for a 25% tax on non-alliance members? I'm not mad about losing 25% of credits because I don't play their node. But rationally explain to me what justifies a 25% tax, and with that my support?

The more credits the more opportunity to increase their Solar Rail count. Why does America have citizens taxed if they get most of their money from exports? This is the same question you are asking me. Does it matter? I got 1 million credits (not kidding) on supporting Eclipse on ONE conflict, 1 million credits. If I can repeat, I'll say it again. 1. Million. Credits. And you know how much I play on their missions? About once a day, max. That's ~5,000 per day, if I do that for a week it'll be 35,000. How much do I profit from doing their missions? 

965,000 Credits. I got this in roughly a half hours work. 

battle reserves in case you need it, like a rainy day fund. Its how 50k battle pay is possible. when we feel the conflict is starting to favor the opponent, out comes the huge battle pay. If you don't have a backup plan, (even in life) it will only make things a lot tougher.

Again, you're trying to make the argument that Eclipse pays out 50k all the time which isn't true. But keep telling yourself that, and also keep telling yourself that Eclipse has a 25% tax for the good of the community.

I'm not saying that the entire community should wage war against Eclipse and kick them out the game. But don't criticize people for not buying into the whole "greater good" crap. Don't criticize them for having valid reasons for not supporting Eclipse.\

And Tograk, you must not have been paying attention when the first rails were deployed. They did say that, on their rails in fact. They repeatedly said that they intended on a 0% tax. They came on the forums when it was changed talking about how the system showed a 20% tax and how they really intended for it to be 0%.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

My statement is not false and I am neither exaggerating, equivocating, nor indulging in hyperbole.

This statement right here...

If Eclipse is profiting, the patrons of their rails are not.

The above statement is completely false, a total exaggeration.

Based on these two facts...

1 - When you run the solar rails and taxes are less than 100%, you end up with more credits and resources than you had before you ran that mission.  That is a profit.

2 - Taxes are not 100%.

Therefore the statement is false because the player does make a profit while Eclipse has high taxes, whereas you said that the player would not profit.

In before Eclipse members white-knighting their black empire.

Also, be prepared for ignorant people who don't understand the difference between donation and tax to attack your last comment.

Enough with the white knight S#&$ please , you honestly make your self look like a fail of an attention seeking $&*#^%

this S#&$ died before U13 rage hype threads ended , now leave it please

Fighting for the highest paying rails during conflicts, then only playing on 0% tax rails outside of conflicts.

You get all of the reward, and don't need to return any of it.

You're making an assumption based entirely of credits. I for one do not and would never do dark sectors for credits, sure it's a nice bonus but the true value of dark sectors lies in the exp rates and unique mods, personally I'd do any dark sector mission that offered the highest bonus exp to the type of weapon i'm trying to level up. Void keys still offer the best credit income in this game, by a long shot.

Again, you're trying to make the argument that Eclipse pays out 50k all the time which isn't true. But keep telling yourself that, and also keep telling yourself that Eclipse has a 25% tax for the good of the community.

I'm not saying that the entire community should wage war against Eclipse and kick them out the game. But don't criticize people for not buying into the whole "greater good" crap. Don't criticize them for having valid reasons for not supporting Eclipse.

But Eclipse DID at some point give 50k battle reward, for roughly 100 or so runs. Then it went back to 15k 

well maybe you should re-read what i wrote, i said if we feel that we are about to lose a sector, out comes the huge battle pay. its money in reserve in case of emergency.

but honestly how many clans/alliances you know of that can put out 10k battle pay for 1000+ tickets consistenly

Edited by birdei

There isn't really anything wrong with the tax itself, but the fact that they used to have a 0% tax is where they went wrong in raising it.

@PhotriusPyrelus, yup there he is right above this post

so they had 0% and went on the full lies train big whoop , major corperations do this daily anyways - its basically part of life that people lie to one another

however with the amount of rails they own and the increasingly higher tax on all their rails means they are becoming to greedy for what they are worth

i admire and give praises to those clans / alliances that still maintain their rails however 0% tax wont last long IMHO , even tho il route for them and fight to help them , it seriously wont last long considering the changes they are putting out

people that promsie 0% tax - its a great effort and we all thank you for trying so hard in keeping it that way , but sooner or later your going to find your self in the lose and yous wont be able to maintane your rail. unless your clan  / alliances is willing to continuously donate to support the rail

Edited by DiBBz

But Eclipse DID at some point give 50k battle reward, for roughly 100 or so runs. Then it went back to 15k 

ive been keeping a close eye on BP rewards for dark sector rails *Speificly ecliplse* and they have never EVER  ofered 50k for 100 runs , i think you mistakingly put a extra 0 there

cause last time i checked it was 50k for 10 runs

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

should really check up on this site more

Looks like some of you need J.G. Wentworth. Before you ask, it's 1-877-cash-now. By the way, this argument has been by far the dumbest one of 2014 for me. Here it is in a nutshell.

"How dare you make money when you win! If I was on top, I would pay money for winning!" 

Yeah, the developers have even said the 0% crowd have as much sense as tap water. Continuing the argument proves that.

ive been keeping a close eye on BP rewards for dark sector rails *Speificly ecliplse* and they have never EVER  ofered 50k for 100 runs , i think you mistakingly put a extra 0 there

No use, rockthatwood will continue to claim 50k battle pay to try to justify 25% tax.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

No use, rockthatwood will continue to claim 50k battle pay.

The funny thing is that I do look at the sight, often actually. I believe it was when Eclipse was fighting against Angry Joe Army, both sides where trying to best each other with EXTREMELY high battle pay. Angry Joe at one point got up to 65,000, then went drastically down. 

Alright I'm tired of this. Let me tell you something right here, right now.

Why, in the name of ALL THAT IS TENNO, would Eclipse want to have a crap ton of credits? The reason why they WANT credits is to give it away, to keep people on their side. They just want to have fun, they are not the Illuminati, they aren't going to take away everything you love and desire, and they wont do anything to you. At all. 25% tax is nothing, at least you PROFIT from doing the survival/defense. In the long term Eclipse will be beneficial, whether you believe it or not it does not matter to me. You must open your eyes and see that Eclipse isn't bad, CM (part of Eclipse) has always been a competitive Clan who always seek to be the best at every turn. Want to know how they do this? Because this Clan is run by people with functioning brains. They think ahead, they just want to have FUN. Before this goes into PoliticFrame I want to say that you should rethink everything you have ever done in your life and think about Eclipse. 

or maybe you are to short sighted and only see the present , the way i see it they know DE are doing to do something that will require alot of credits - witch in turn is perfect for them cause they have stockpiled a S#&$ tone of credits

in a word that we live in where growth and money gain is popular amoung every buisness , everyone will always be hungry to get more and more.. and that still counts in game

We got a very gullible playerbase is how they got so many... ppl really fell for the "we doing it for the greater good" mantra

very sad lol

what i tried to say is that, out of the 100+ alliances, clicking for a solar rail conflict, Eclipse "wins" for so many times...while other alliances never have gotten into a conflict because "they didn't click on time"?