Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build D And Build Auto Switch.

--FORMA--

I think we need the build D for void, that's all I can say.

(Yes, I know this has been mentioned before, though I think it's more important because of the Dark Sectors)

Another thing I would suggest is that a build auto switch.

You should be able to assign a build to a faction.

Then when you load a mission, the build will automatically switch to the build.

Example:

So I assigned build A to Grineer, assigned build B to Corpus, assigned Build C to Infested, and if there is a build D, it is assigned to the Void.

I loaded up to a Grineer mission.

The mission would automatically load build A, as it was assigned to Grineer.

A lot of our problems of forgetting to switch builds are solved.

Any thoughts? 

I'd say no to this, simply because it feels like an necessary addition. Part of Warframe's combat depth is knowing what weapon / mod loadout to bring on what mission and against what faction. If you're trying to stealth you wouldn't bring a Soma or a Penta, you'd bring a bow and some throwing knives. Likewise you wouldn't bring magnetic against Grineer or Corrosive against Corpus. Bringing the proper loadout to a mission should be a conscientious decision made by the player. 

Personally I like to tinker with my loadouts all the time so I never use the "B" and "C" tabs. 

I'd say no to this, simply because it feels like an necessary addition. Part of Warframe's combat depth is knowing what weapon / mod loadout to bring on what mission and against what faction. If you're trying to stealth you wouldn't bring a Soma or a Penta, you'd bring a bow and some throwing knives. Likewise you wouldn't bring magnetic against Grineer or Corrosive against Corpus. Bringing the proper loadout to a mission should be a conscientious decision made by the player. 

Personally I like to tinker with my loadouts all the time so I never use the "B" and "C" tabs. 

I fight corpus with corrosive fire because im insane...

I like this idea despite rarely having more than one build and never having more than two

That's a perfect solution for me...  It would work perfectly in conjunction with this proposal:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220059-symbols-instead-of-letters/

The guy there suggested using faction-symbols instead of the letters.

Main fact is I'm getting tired of going inside the mod-screen and to switch the loadout for 3 goddamn weapons manually all the time... A fast-switch function in the Arsenal would work wonders, but an automatic switch based on the faction you are up against would be even more convenient.

Also sometimes it resets or doesn't remember what I selected and during the mission i wonder why the hell the wrong elements proc or why I don't do jack sh*t to the enemies at all - that's when I realize the system didn't remember what loadout I selected once again.

Only problem is some people would probably hate to see the freedom of using the loadouts for whatever they want to be taken away all of a sudden.

Edited by MeduSalem

I wonder how hard the game would freak out when factions change mid mission. Like infested to grineer or corrupted during derelict missions.

If things go like in the past the loadout would change during mid-mission... Until DE fixes it and people start to whine. xD

I actually need more than 1 build per faction.

Also, some of my weapon builds vary depending on the warframe and its build.

So it would be nice if you could also make different loadouts. Also, allow us to name our loadouts.

Examples:

Loadout A: Rhino Stomper

-Rhino (Stomp build focussed on power efficiency)

-Supra

-Kraken

-Dragon Nikana

Loadout B: Rhino Berserker

-Rhino (Roar build focussed on duration)

-Ogris

-Brakk

-Orthos Prime

etc...