Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Dark Sector w5 has quite a high amount of xp for the duration of play it has.

23k per run is way more than any void can offer with that short amount of time and key-free entry.

If you don't understand, then go away, mate. You're not a fuel to the flame or adding any context or material to this.

If you'd like to understand, please read. Or don't. That's up to you, really. I guess reading kinda sucks. Especially on the Internet.

(sarcasm meter rising)

Um, have you not done T3 void? It's super fast to run capture/ext. Which those keys you gain while doing DS for all that xp/resources.

And void has prime parts, which again selling those to buy maxed out mods. IS far more effective than running DS for credits.

Edited by Nasira

This only profits people who have the availability and time to do their battlepays.

What about the other 90% of the community who are casuals, weekenders or don't like the invasion mission type?

This isn't about jelly alone. There's also a lot riding on the fact that this is also greed from Eclipse.

Greed is a wonderful thing. It's what we strive for. Just, this time, one side is the 'greater good'. Eclipse is not that side here.

You're assuming either side is good.Hint: Things aren't that black and white.

^^^^^

This. DE is under NO obligation to punish Eclipse for using the system they designed as it is intended to - they're not hacking, they're not breaking it, they're simply playing it to the best of their ability. WE'RE are the issue: we don't want to try and stop them ourselves, we want mommy/daddy DE to come in and protect us.

We're not children, we can stop them ourselves, unite AGAINST Eclipse and STOP THEM! THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!

don't bother, if the people here making these threads had really wanted to do that, they'd of done it, instead of making these threads in the first place. 

People who want to do something,,,do.

people who set up things like this thread do so because they lack within themselves the inherent ability to achieve. they blame that on many things, always have excuses for it, but underlying it all is what is lacking within there own psyche. 

a person who can succeed but fails will say, I failed because I didn't do something right.

a person who cannot succeed and fails will say, I failed because that person, or thing prevented me from it.

All these people making these posts complaining about eclipse have one thing in common, they all want SOMEONE ELSE to do what they cannot.

If they truly wanted to do something about it, they'd ban together, form clans and alliances of their own, and combat eclipse at every node. they'd invest the time, and effort into acquiring the resources, and credits in abundance, they'd use every available opportunity to do what they want to do. they'd do it until they succeeded at their goal. 

How ever, instead they all come to forums, and  complain, point fingers, make up faux  offences,  anything, to distract from  what they themselves cannot do, or at the very least, are unwilling to do. Begging the powers that be to intervene is one example of it. The work is to daunting for them, the effort to time intensive. it is  much easier to come here, than be in game pursuing what they all claim they want.

If the 25% tax they have going on is really only temporary, they wouldn't use their "meagre" resources to try and invade a tax-free node.

it costs less to make a new rail than it does to keep one, perhaps if you understood how battle pay works it would make more sense

battle pay is paid for a set amount of tickets such as 500

thats not 500 missions

its 500 players

which is why money runs out so fast

in 500 tickets at 50000 they will spend 25,000,000 credits

thats probably more than you have made in your entire play time

and now you know why they have to tax

Um, have you not done T3 void? It's super fast to run capture/ext. Which those keys you gain while doing DS for all that xp/resources.

And void has prime parts, which again selling those to buy maxed out mods. IS far more effective than running DS for credits.

Fast to run. Also requires you have the actual keys.

The fact void is an alternative that requires more effort and gives out primes doesn't really make this Sechura any less of a good credit farm.

It's not 'better'. It's more troublesome, too. You don't just need keys, you need the right gear for t3.

Sechura practically allows rank2s and 3s with a decently leveled weapon to last til w5.

it costs less to make a new rail than it does to keep one, perhaps if you understood how battle pay works it would make more sense

battle pay is paid for a set amount of tickets such as 500

thats not 500 missions

its 500 players

which is why money runs out so fast

in 500 tickets at 50000 they will spend 25,000,000 credits

thats probably more than you have made in your entire play time

and now you know why they have to tax

Or they can decide to leave Sechura be with 0% tax.

Not happening, though.

The amount they spend to give us back in battlepay form only applies to peeps who CAN BE THERE to get it and have the availability to get it.

Which is... what.... less than 10% of the total community who are mostly casuals and weekenders >:

don't bother, if the people here making these threads had really wanted to do that, they'd of done it, instead of making these threads in the first place. 

People who want to do something,,,do.

people who set up things like this thread do so because they lack within themselves the inherent ability to achieve. they blame that on many things, always have excuses for it, but underlying it all is what is lacking within there own psyche. 

a person who can succeed but fails will say, I failed because I didn't do something right.

a person who cannot succeed and fails will say, I failed because that person, or thing prevented me from it.

All these people making these posts complaining about eclipse have one thing in common, they all want SOMEONE ELSE to do what they cannot.

If they truly wanted to do something about it, they'd ban together, form clans and alliances of their own, and combat eclipse at every node. they'd invest the time, and effort into acquiring the resources, and credits in abundance, they'd use every available opportunity to do what they want to do. they'd do it until they succeeded at their goal. 

How ever, instead they all come to forums, and  complain, point fingers, make up faux  offences,  anything, to distract from  what they themselves cannot do, or at the very least, are unwilling to do. Begging the powers that be to intervene is one example of it. The work is to daunting for them, the effort to time intensive. it is  much easier to come here, than be in game pursuing what they all claim they want.

I believe, however, pointing out this error will make those who do this but do not realize what they are doing see the folly in their thoughts, and in that group there WILL BE people who will change their actions in accordance. A man can hunt wrong for his entire life, but unless he is told what he is doing wrong he may never change his behavior.

Fast to run. Also requires you have the actual keys.

The fact void is an alternative that requires more effort and gives out primes doesn't really make this Sechura any less of a good credit farm.

It's not 'better'. It's more troublesome, too. You don't just need keys, you need the right gear for t3.

Sechura practically allows rank2s and 3s with a decently leveled weapon to last til w5.

As I said, you can get those keys easy while you level and go after those cells/sensors in Dark Sectors.

And right gear for void? Void doesn't require special gear.

If you have such hate on taxes. Take those nodes from them, other wise don't blame them for doing something you can't do and expect things to be handed to you freely.

I'm not part of that alliance, but Eclipse has my full support.

As I said, you can get those keys easy while you level and go after those cells/sensors in Dark Sectors.

And right gear for void? Void doesn't require special gear.

If you have such hate on taxes. Take those nodes from them, other wise don't blame them for doing something you can't do and expect things to be handed to you freely.

I'm not part of that alliance, but Eclipse has my full support.

I'm actually friends with a top peep in Eclipse and quite a bunch, like squigs and gyps are my buds, too. :T

I'm already doing what you just mentioned, though not so much out of hate as it is because I can.

I'm starting arguments. Forcing fights. Encouraging the support to stop taxes by forcing you guys to constantly keep replying to this.

More people know. I make my points clear.

Also it looks really bad when you keep shooting people down, which I only do in response. :D

All in all, you're helping me stop Eclipse on Sechura, regardless of whether you intended to or not.

p.s. I still want all my credits from Sechura. The fact I have to lose some to gain keys compared to just getting it all doesn't make things any easier for me as a casual. (like most of the community, really)

edit : Not that I need it. Most peeps who have been around since CBT tend to have an easier time keeping up with new content despite hardly playing. I got like 9/10 of my stances by not doing anything. (got peeps to give stuff, cuz it's nice of em and I'd do the same if I could) Only one I really farmed was Tranquil. Which I got on my second run on cambria. Luls.

edit2 : Yes, I am greedy. Pretty much a jerk and a drama feeder, too. :D

edit 3 : No, that does not mean my points were made just because I'm a jerk or enjoy drama. They are valid if given the consideration.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

I'm starting arguments. Forcing fights. Encouraging the support to stop taxes by forcing you guys to constantly keep replying to this.

More people know. I make my points clear.

Also it looks really bad when you keep shooting people down, which I only do in response. :D

All in all, you're helping me stop Eclipse on Sechura, regardless of whether you intended to or not.

I highly doubt 80% population even checks forums. So good luck with that.

Not to mention a post from a random person on a forum isn't going to hurt anyone.

Not to mention a post from a random person on a forum isn't going to hurt anyone.

You're right.

I don't think 80% of the population  is needed to bring down a rail in a matter of 2-3 hours, though.

If one run is -10 out of 75000. 7500 runs. Not even 10% of the population of warframe. :X

There's work being done in-game, too. Not by me, at the moment, since I'm busy getting turned on by the drama here.

You're doing good if 10% of a game population checks the forums, seriously.

Jesus Christ did people forget that this is just a video game? Some of y'all are acting like Eclipse is the reason your kids won't get into to college and that they're taking your rights away and taxing you in real life. Last time I checked a "monopoly/Evil empire" doesn't make you rich. Eclipse has proven multiple times that they are worthy to hold all the rails that they currently own. They have come back when the odds were way against them (just look at the battles they had on Sinai) and they have definitely given out more money to you than any other Clan/Alliance, so how are they evil? 

Jesus Christ did people forget that this is just a video game? Some of y'all are acting like Eclipse is the reason your kids won't get into to college and that they're taking your rights away and taxing you in real life. Last time I checked a "monopoly/Evil empire" doesn't make you rich. Eclipse has proven multiple times that they are worthy to hold all the rails that they currently own. They have come back when the odds were way against them (just look at the battles they had on Sinai) and they have definitely given out more money to you than any other Clan/Alliance, so how are they evil? 

Just because they give out more money doesn't mean it's given to everyone.

Only those who have the availability to access their battlepay times.

What about the other 90-97% of the players who CANNOT be on at those times?

Just deal with the 25% tax because they can't be online whenever it is necessary?

Of course not. To such people, Eclipse is pretty much the bad guy.

Adding tax to where none need be.

Eclipse has made use of their pool of money and dedicated players, sure.

Which part of that makes the tax less of a pain in the &#! for most of the players? >:

So, your argument is that no one would give a S#&$ about the Dark Sectors if the Dark Sectors were the same as every other node?

... Yeah, that's why they AREN'T. Your argument makes NO SENSE.

No, it means the entire design is so poorly though through that they already had to make changes to it just to make it even slightly acceptable. People complained that they just wanted the Infested and thus they changed the length the rails are fought over.

They had to essentially take part of the game away in order to use it to bribe players into faking interest in the DS which are S#&$.

It isn't end game content. It is just more grinding S#&$ but expanded so that now entire clans would need to grind to maintain the S#&$ and tax those so desperate to play an Infested Survival or Defense that they are now forced into taking part.

Don't worry though there are lots of other games coming in the next few months that will in truly act as end game content for Warframe as they take away players.

The idea had potential but the end result was S#&$.

hey now....don't go throwin logic and reality around like that, you'll upset the kids.

I see today : pluton dark sector conflict eclipse => WTF !? what do you want ? ruin this news mode for your profits ?

DE if its possible ....... lock the maximum of sector who can obtain by a alliance ( eclipse ruins this gameplay, not for this tax but by their wish of take ALL sector who can profits )

( sry for my english but im french and i dont like see every day the two sector of one planet who can obtain by eclipse )

They have let one node go and have only attacked twice, all nodes they currently own they have had since day one. So lets not act like they're the aggressor most of the time.

hey now....don't go throwin logic and reality around like that, you'll upset the kids.

When a 12yo tells another 12yo that a third kid is wrong because they both don't like the third one, it's basically a common case of 'insulting as a third person".

p.s. I wonder if people know what logic is supposed to be in simple terms.

That reasoning applies. That reasoning is not decided by one person.... that... nvm.

They have let one node go and have only attacked twice, all nodes they currently own they have had since day one. So lets not act like they're the aggressor most of the time.

They're definitely it now.

Attacking two of the big, low-tax nodes, Sechura and Gabii. (Sechura even has 0% tax)

Just because they give out more money doesn't mean it's given to everyone.

Only those who have the availability to access their battlepay times.

What about the other 90-97% of the players who CANNOT be on at those times?

Just deal with the 25% tax because they can't be online whenever it is necessary?

Of course not. To such people, Eclipse is pretty much the bad guy.

Adding tax to where none need be.

Eclipse has made use of their pool of money and dedicated players, sure.

Which part of that makes the tax less of a pain in the &#! for most of the players? >:

That's their own problem, not Eclipse's 

That's their own problem, not Eclipse's 

And you have a problem with people voicing out their problems against Eclipse BECAAAAAAAAAUSE? :T

Of course it's their problem.

This is something they're doing about it.

Why are you here if you're just going to say "that's your problem". If that's all you had to say, then, why are you here?

I hate them but I hate the people fighting for them more they are complete idiots they complain saying "omg tax to high, needs to go" and then as soon as they get the chance to get them out of there they say "omg look at that high pay gotta fight for them" in an endless cycle of stupidity. My alliance has desided to just let them take the whole map so that the Devs can see that their idea to prevent the monopoly problem was not going to work because Devs only seem to fix the problem once the problem is huge and extremly easy to see