Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

-They will NOT put out good credit rates, they'll only slightly beat anyone who opposes them.

Opposing team offers 5k, they'll offer 6k. Wow what a bargin. The only time a decent credit comes from them, is when an opposing team offers a high number, then they'll just slightly beat it.

Now I imagine they're pretty well funded, with their low taxes that seem to increase.

From 0% to about 5% to about 15% to 20% and now 25% (will probably further increase to more ridiculous numbers as it goes on)

So then they'll end up having a rediculous ammount of credits, owning all the rails at a high tax rate, and it be impossible for any smaller clan to challenge them.

Hey its just like the American Economy!

Well here's the thing. If they piss off enough people with their taxes, not only will nobody use the rail but eventually someone will come along and challenge them with more sensible taxes, and people will support the new guys instead.

They kinda can't keep this up. They're only a relatively small portion of the playerbase. And it's the whole rest of the playerbase they'll have to either appease or fight, not just one small clan.

It looks like that's all they can possible do with the number of rails they have. They can only focus that "Epic Battle Pay!" on one select node at a time. If they every get assaulted by really serious groups on two or more fronts they would start hurting.

If their credit taxes are too high it will deter people from using them. Hence when they are attacked continuously thier credit supply slowly drains.

But 25% credit tax is just plain wrong.

Taxes go up because maintnence fees go up due to constant attacks. Rail repairs + Battle pay is expensive C: Though all taxes go back to the community. I don't really see the problem. Eclipse also taxes its members higher than the public.

Edited by -CM-Dawn

-They will NOT put out good credit rates, they'll only slightly beat anyone who opposes them.

Opposing team offers 5k, they'll offer 6k. Wow what a bargin. The only time a decent credit comes from them, is when an opposing team offers a high number, then they'll just slightly beat it.

Now I imagine they're pretty well funded, with their low taxes that seem to increase.

From 0% to about 5% to about 15% to 20% and now 25% (will probably further increase to more ridiculous numbers as it goes on)

So then they'll end up having a rediculous ammount of credits, owning all the rails at a high tax rate, and it be impossible for any smaller clan to challenge them.

Hey its just like the American Economy!

American economy? Never heard of it.

did you mean Capitalism?

Well here's the thing. If they &!$$ off enough people with their taxes, not only will nobody use the rail but eventually someone will come along and challenge them with more sensible taxes, and people will support the new guys instead.

They kinda can't keep this up. They're only a relatively small portion of the playerbase. And it's the whole rest of the playerbase they'll have to either appease or fight, not just one small clan.

And as we all know, the 1% can always be successfully overcome by the 99%, especially in a capitalist, unregulated free market.

Wait.

Edited by SnaleKing

well their alliance is made up of a multitude of different clans from shadow to moon also their founder is peopleschoicegaming who has  a large following from youtube already nad basically spends all his time playing TESO and Warframe

That's completely wrong. Please avoid making things up about 4000 people and their respective leaders. :)

Edited by VegetableBasket

Does anyone really have a shortage of credits? Money is currently not hard to come by in this game, and it doesn't yet play a great enough role for me to really care if eclipse charges the taxes at 50%.  Has eclipse even attacked any rails yet? I'm not sure, but I don't think so, so total eclipse domination is probably the least of your worries. Honestly, if you can't deal with a 25% credit tax, go to a different rail. There are like 26 of the things, and last I checked eclipse only has, like, eight. 

Opposing team offers 5k, they'll offer 6k. Wow what a bargin.  

6k is still more than 5k, and thus, the better bargain, if you are focusing on battle pay. There is not that much difference, but hey, I'm greedy.

Nonsense and nonsense.

Eclipse was offering 20k per run for 5k runs on Sinai, Jupiter. Their opponents were offering nothing.

Additionally, while Eclipse does have remarkably high taxes, you'll notice that their taxes on their own members is often much higher.

For Sinai, the public credit tax is 25% (ouch), but the member credit tax is 75% (holy S#&$). (There is no resource tax.)