The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Several Crashes With Various Reasons

Pinkie_Pie_Cyborg

1. My screen froze and it said "Insufficent video memory."

2. My screen froze while shooting and said "Warframe has crashed!" and showed me the send a log thing.

3. & 4. My FPS drops to 10.00 and then crashes after a few seconds.

My components are

Intel 3 core running at 2,2

Geforce GT620M (laptop graphic card)
4GB RAM

Windows 7

Please DE, try to optimize the game more, I used to play Warframe with all on high with 40 FPS prior to Update 10, now I have everything on low with 1280x768 instead 1366x768 with multi-thread rendering on.

EDIT:Everything is off and on low.

Edited by Pinkie_Pie_Cyborg

I've seen a huge performance increase since they introduced "the cone" in a recent patch. I can play with a good 40+ fps on 1280x720, when before the cone I was on 15 fps or so.

It sounds like you need to restart your laptop. That's where I'd start.

Edited by SteeleTheShow

Hi Cyborg,

For #2., did you happen to send us a log? If so, could you please comment with the WAR-#### that followed the submission? It could help us track down just exactly what is happening when your game crashes.

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't look at the number thinking the crash would stop happening :/

Hi Cyborg,

For #2., did you happen to send us a log? If so, could you please comment with the WAR-#### that followed the submission? It could help us track down just exactly what is happening when your game crashes.

Thanks!

I got #2 but games does not crash just freeze (unable to answer?) its does not crash so no war ##

Sorry I didn't look at the number thinking the crash would stop happening :/

DE_Dmitri, is there a location in the game directory or on the hard drive that would display the WAR-######? Cause I don't know where to look, and I'm sure Cyborg here would make it easier if he could look that up.

DE_Dmitri, is there a location in the game directory or on the hard drive that would display the WAR-######? Cause I don't know where to look, and I'm sure Cyborg here would make it easier if he could look that up.

I think its show up only once ;/ (maybe its might show up in the EE log since its log every kind of stuff...

The WAR-#### should appear here after you have submitted the crash to us:

post-16-0-04424700-1398801411_thumb.png

Hi Cyborg,

Thanks!

I forgot to mention, after I have posted this I have changed my Warframe to Multi-thread Rendering, DirectX11 and from 1368x768 to 1268x768. The game runs on an unstable 30-50 FPS dropping sometimes below it in OD, the Void, earth maps and Grineer dessert maps and while I fire the Gorgon. The crash that happened when I did that is the how I call it "last two frames" crash which I posted about a couple of weeks ago. The crash happens mid game and only repeats the last two frames like a .gif, but I can still hear the sound and my Warframe moving. The only way out of this is to ALT + F4 because I can't see what I'm doing.