Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Suggestion = Gliders And Cinematics !

Deidaku

Hey DE!

So we're space ninjas. We're supposed to be stealthy ( kind of )  So why on earth would we land on a corpus planet outpost with a super loud non camouflaged spaceship?

Logically it would have been shot down or something XD  

So here's the idea;

In intro cinematics or extraction cinematics , The players arrive or leave on a futuristic space  glider kinda like this

9fcd59fcc3fb1d91adbe81bceb5384cd31e42913

And when they leave.( like in the corpus outpost extraction giving on a ravine ) we get a cool cinematic of them  diving into the deep and rising back up with their glider.

Imo it would look really awesome and would increase variety for cinemactics ) 

Hope you read this and respond DE :)

Jets and Helicopters in modern earth are noisy as heck and they still do covert missions with them. Radar and Ladar defeating stealth is much more important than audial for aircraft.

Besides, gliders are super lame.

gee thanks for being constructive -_-

And about helicopters.

They don't land 50 meters away for an enemy stronghold!!!

Edited by Deidaku

Eh not really needed. I'd prefer my ship.

Besides, DE's gonna be making our ships actually usable along with the space HUBS so I am hoping I actually have to fly to missions (which would be badass) and have dog fights with Grineer Skirmishers.

So yeah, no hang glider. Doesn't seem very Tenno. 

Eh not really needed. I'd prefer my ship.

Besides, DE's gonna be making our ships actually usable along with the space HUBS so I am hoping I actually have to fly to missions (which would be badass) and have dog fights with Grineer Skirmishers.

So yeah, no hang glider. Doesn't seem very Tenno. 

Oh yeah the ships!

But i'd doubt they'd risk brining those extremely close to the enemy base.... but this was just for cinematics , nothing to do with the lobby system

Oh yeah the ships!

But i'd doubt they'd risk brining those extremely close to the enemy base.... but this was just for cinematics , nothing to do with the lobby system

We are in the future, don't think they wont have cloaking devices. 

No DE is going to be tying in the ships with the new lobby system as something interactive. I don't know what they are gonna do but I hope I'm able to drive it. 

nvm misread, but no, no hang gliders for cinematic. Would not make sense flying away on a flimsy tarp flier when the faction you are attacking knows you've been there. Besides, where would you fly to on a planet that's mostly overrun by said faction? Flying into space makes much more sense.

Edited by RustyNaps

We are in the future, don't think they wont have cloaking devices. 

No DE is going to be tying in the ships with the new lobby system as something interactive. I don't know what they are gonna do but I hope I'm able to drive it. 

I don't think we'll be able to drive them X)

But we'll have to credit farm to fuel them though -_-