Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Facts: Add Yours!

Zuijin

Fact: I'm meant to be unscrewing something from the wall but I'm procrastinating on the internet.

Another fact: Valkyr once tried to enter the space Olympics, but was disqualified after murdering the opposing Corpus teams.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Oberon has a goat farm. They call him goat daddy.

Excalibur enjoys looking at his own booty.

Nekros is always happy.

Mag is a closet sex maniac.

If you read Doozy84's "Out of Frame", you'd get this.

Sargas Ruk's day isn't complete with(out) delicious and nutritious Greedy Milk.

Captain Vor is just being tsundere. Everyone knows he loves Yuikami. Vor x Yui forever.

Alad V has a thing for female Tenno. He just masks it with hostility.

I'm one of Darvo's first fangirls. Hell, maybe I am the first. Loved him since September 20, 2013, when his first deal came out. xD

Oberon= Goatdaddy.

Nekros= Bonedaddy...

I glimpse a pattern here...

Hydroid?

tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif

Roaring Rampage of Revenge is the sound of Valkyr footsteps. She steps, and her feet roar.

Have you seen the Ash Prime? No? It's because he's been backstabbed already by vanilla Ash. He will not be forgotten like the others.

Edited by Zuijin

TENTADADDY

Or Octodaddy.

Give him a Flux Rifle, paint it black and he's ninja Dr. Octogonapus from the future.

O o

/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__

\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯0

IT'S CANON NAOW!

Edit: bonus double standard

Give him a pink phage, and he's the nightmare spawn from the depths of tumblr. There are some who calls him... TIM.

Btw, we've so much "Ash master ninja backstabber elite" going around, but it's just the little me who use Ash as the ultimate melee warframe? Without a primary weapon, and using his ultimate only as a way to recharge his shields with impunity?

Edited by Zuijin

Yeah... but no wiggle please.

We already have pink phages and hydroid here: thread carefully!

The Rakta Syandana is the proof of our success in liberating hostages and their love of us. And how do they love to undress for us.

Frost decided to rip the faceplate off of a Corrupted Lancer one day and put it on himself. He was then known as Frost Prime.

Kela de Thaym has a tube going up her nose. She uses it to build Rollers.

The Brakk is just a Bronco shoved into an orange pepper.

Councilor Vay Hek is a potato.

Stalker is a pushover for mid-high end Tenno.... True Facts :D 

As I've discovered myself...

"OMGFS! STALKER ON ME!"

1381621218_post-10402-Breaking-Bad-Walte

two Othos Prime *@##$slap later...

"Oh look... Hate bp!"

tumblr_m2su7wfSRR1qhlnuu.gif

• 2 months later...

Loki knows about Excalibur and Nyxs "Training sessions".Even snuck in and stayed invisible watching...while eating His loki charms.(see warmeme thread.PURE GOLD.

Hydroid is Davey jones father."I AM YOUR FATHER" has new meaning.

Excalibur sets up "Practice skills" sessions with Nyx.Always slash dashes away when asked about it.

Volt is secretly Cole Mcgrath.

Ash is Delsin rowe in disguise.

Trinity is lobster queen. (Good lord that kne made me cry, good job OP)

Rhino plays as the charger on left 4 dead 2, along with loki as the hunter.

Zephyr crashes into the squad HQ on a daily basis.

Saryn has been buying whips alot lately.

Frost has an obsession with the Movie Frozen.Has let it go as his ringtone.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

• 1 month later...

If you look deeply into Hydroid's Undertow, you will see a reflection of the first level of Dark Sector.

A giant sea monster lives behind the darkened windows in the Orokin Derelicts.

Hydroid, Mirage, Zephyr, and Trinity have no immortal skins (at least according to the wiki.)

A Rhino Prime with the Arcane Vanguard helmet will have the same movement speed as Loki.

You can kill your team mates if you receive a radiation proc from the lasers in the void.

If your sentinel has Coolant Leak equipped and it receives a radiation proc, you will be slowed until either you or your sentinel dies.

0-100% of Zephyr users want a Zephyr Proto-Armor skin that makes her look like the original fan concept. Start a petition already!

If you look deeply into Hydroid's Undertow, you will see a reflection of the first level of Dark Sector.

A giant sea monster lives behind the darkened windows in the Orokin Derelicts.

Hydroid, Mirage, Zephyr, and Trinity have no immortal skins (at least according to the wiki.)

A Rhino Prime with the Arcane Vanguard helmet will have the same movement speed as Loki.

You can kill your team mates if you receive a radiation proc from the lasers in the void.

If your sentinel has Coolant Leak equipped and it receives a radiation proc, you will be slowed until either you or your sentinel dies.

0-100% of Zephyr users want a Zephyr Proto-Armor skin that makes her look like the original fan concept. Start a petition already!

Booo! Too Serious!

Also:

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

But let's add some madness again....

If you have 2 cents and Mirage have 2 cents, she has more cents than you...