The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Net Neutrality White House Petition - Link Inside

Mythblaze

I'm french , is this a US only problem? ( I'll help regardless)

What the hell is that ? i've been hearing about it for a few weeks on the internet but I don't know what it means :/

Basically, the FCC back down and now unless something is changed companies will be allowed to "tier" their internet services by websites instead of just speed. You want to watch youtube with reasonable speed? that's +$50 on top of you normal bill for that package mate!

I'm beginning to lose hope for the Internet as it currently is. My crumb of comfort is that there will always be people brave, talented and angry enough to settle new territory when the town they know collapses under the weight of its accumulated rust and filth.

If "Net Neutrality" disappears from the Internet we know, rest assured that someone will build a new Net to fill the sacred office our current one performs.

Fight for the Internet - there is so much good that will be denied to our world if Net Neutrality crumbles. Fight, but don't despair. The compulsive drive for Money and Power is always, and I mean always, self-defeating. The book of history bursts with the tombstones of those whose lust for control destroyed them (and itself).

I'm beginning to lose hope for the Internet as it currently is. My crumb of comfort is that there will always be people brave, talented and angry enough to settle new territory when the town they know collapses under the weight of its accumulated rust and filth.

If "Net Neutrality" disappears from the Internet we know, rest assured that someone will build a new Net to fill the sacred office our current one performs.

Fight for the Internet - there is so much good that will be denied to our world if Net Neutrality crumbles. Fight, but don't despair. The compulsive drive for Money and Power is always, and I mean always, self-defeating. The book of history bursts with the tombstones of those whose lust for control destroyed them (and itself).

I know that I will take the fight to the FCC, Congress and to all politicians who forgot they represent the people and not the select few. I feel it is time for the next revolution in our history.