Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Modules

NonExistingName

Question

I just bought sentinel shade blueprint, and I pretty much got everything for it. Except for Control Modules. It only needs one, and seeing it's a rather costly build, such as the other sentinels, I'm assuming a control module is like Galium. Is it that rare? I still haven't gotten to a planet with control modules, but im really close. 

10 answers to this question

Tons of CMs drop from any Void mission. Run a T1 key with a bunch of friends/PUGs from Recruitment and you'll get all Control Modules you'll ever need in no time.

Haha thanks! Helpfull as usual Angius! I got a few keys, but damn Void missions are tough. But (I think it's Neptune who has it, not sure) Neptune has CM's, right? Is it a rare drop there, or really on any other planet other than the void?

I currently have 7 neural sensors... and 228 control modules.  That's how easily the void drops them compared to the normal star chart.

Go into the recruitment chat channel, find people that say they're hosting T1(x) or T2(x), right-click their name, message, ask to join.

Just treat it like you would any other mission of that type once you're in.