Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What New Warframe Would You Like To See?

Kurochikun

As the title suggests, what warframe would you like to see? Maybe I'm on a really slow day but I can't think of anything that doesn't overlap with a frame that already exists while being cool at the same time.

Since I can't think of anything, I would simply like to have an alternative gender for each warframe.

Edited by Kurochikun

A full AOE support frame, without barging in on Trinity's territory. Extra damage, extra speed, a 50% shield buffer stuff like that.

An actual gravity frame (yes I know most people refer to Vauban as the grav frame), maybe with an ult that's kind of like Bluenote Stingers abilities in Fairy Tail. 

Seriously, an atomic or nuclear Warframe. Maybe something a bit throwback. Kinda like Rhino but the attacks drain health instead of energy or something. Found somewhere on earth with some Russian type lettering on it. Oh and of course it must come with an extremely awesome modified AK-47 with optics. Yeah...that would be nice.

Seriously, an atomic or nuclear Warframe. Maybe something a bit throwback. Kinda like Rhino but the attacks drain health instead of energy or something. Found somewhere on earth with some Russian type lettering on it. Oh and of course it must come with an extremely awesome modified AK-47 with optics. Yeah...that would be nice.

*cough* Nova *cough*

seems nice but would need a utility / mobility skill replacing one of his skills to add variation to its skill set since all his skills seem similar now, i would propose mold but that ones on Saryn already and is fine with her