The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Syandana ...is It A Joke?

Mephiste

What other pointless things does he complain about?

Do tell.

My friend is in their clan.  They are decent clan.  Definitely not Eclipse. 

Anyhoo, this individual is toxic to all clan members and spams clan chat with his rants.  If I was Virtual Anomaly, I would have kicked him a long time ago.   My clan and I am certain other clans would have kicked him a long time ago.  I don't know why they keep him around.

My friend is in their clan.  They are decent clan.  Definitely not Eclipse. 

Anyhoo, this individual is toxic to all clan members and spams clan chat with his rants.  If I was Virtual Anomaly, I would have kicked him a long time ago.   My clan and I am certain other clans would have kicked him a long time ago.  I don't know why they keep him around.

Amusing, Who did you hear that from? Slappy? Or was it Virtual himself that told you that?

My "Rants" are far from toxic, And I have never ever spammed the clan chat, Trust me on that. I would love to hear who that friend of yours is.

Also "Toxic to all clan members"? Hahah. Sure I am, I do plat donations whenever I buy plat, I always help out people that need an extra hand, And I do giveaways on spare mods I have. But sure, I'm "Toxic". 

I don't know who told you that, Samurai, But clearly It's someone that missed out on the plat and is just angry towards me in general.

Edited by Mephiste

There was some concept art I saw which had a red scarf in it. When the devs mentioned the red scarf from this event a few devstreams ago, I was hoping it would be based on that one. Nevertheless with it being wraith colored perhaps it will lead to something later,dealing with the same faction, which lets people get wraith weapons from the past. That way I could finally get the Strun Wraith on PS4.

There was some concept art I saw which had a red scarf in it. When the devs mentioned the red scarf from this event a few devstreams ago, I was hoping it would be based on that one. Nevertheless with it being wraith colored perhaps it will lead to something later,dealing with the same faction, which lets people get wraith weapons from the past. That way I could finally get the Strun Wraith on PS4.

I, In all honnesty, Hope you and other people get the opportunity to try out the Wraith weapons. I would feel the same if I missed them.

...plsfixsyandana...

So uuhh... This is a joke right? I spent an 30 Minutes to an hour of farming those missions and this is what I get? A Half-assed ugly beetle wings syandana with pompoms? (And a Wraith skin, The hell?)

I don't like it much either, but a half an hour isn't very long. You will get over it by Monday at the latest.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

I don't like it much either, but a half an hour isn't very long. You will get over it by Monday at the latest.

B-...But...Syandana is borked... :C

I'm still hoping DE fixes it, I like my Wraith Syandana, They just need to thaw it...

Nah, I would prefer a skin for warframes, not a syandana. Dont like them, dont have any. 

I hope DE release those proto skins for the other frames. 

Sadly, the proto skin was probably only for the excalibur. The proto-skin is the Hayden Tenno skin you take on in Dark Sector. Though I feel with you on that one, proto-excal is sexy.

Now as far as the syndana goes....red veil....not having red in the color scheme. Eh. I cast in my hand to this blurgfest that it would look better if I could add my own color scheme to it. I like it as is, as far as appearance alone is concerned.

The physics implementation is lazy. The border between static and physics enabled area is arbitrary and jarring. To state fairly obvious solutions, move the physics enabled area to a location on the model where it makes logical visual sense or make the transition between static and physics-enabled much more subtle. Excluding physics, the design is interesting and distinct from previous items.

How about, no one cares about your opinion? don't like it don't use it. You're getting mad over free stuff. god.

Your post was made after the thread was moved to the Art and Animation feedback section. Please leave the Art and Animation feedback section if you are actively against providing feedback. Obviously, if you simply disagree with the feedback then explain your position. Cheers.