Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performing A Stealth Attack On A Regular Enemy Takes Longer To Kill Him Than Using Default Attacks.

Aure7

This is it, stop dodging this issue with the same "BUT WE CAN'T MAKE STEALTH ATTACKS INSTA KILL!"

I DO NOT WANT STEALTH KILLS TO BE INSTA KILLS, BUT

Currently it is easier and faster to go around the enemy and whack his face a couple of times with regular melee attacks than performing a melee finisher behind him that takes 10 seconds and finishing him with more regular attacks afterwards

Edited by Aure7

When have they been dodging the issue of stealth attacks as insta kill? I mean, they've got insta-kill stealth on the Wardens now, surely they could do the same thing to all others? Those rare bosses that you can glitch-stealth kill from time to time? Remove the option for them to be stealth-killed or don't add the damage modifier that the Wardens have.

Stealth won't ever be good as long as the AI doesn't change and their instant radar is removed.

Finishers aren't good, but insta-kill is not a solution: a new player shouldn't be able to just taxi to pluto and stealth a mission with an unmodded melee weapon. DE just needs to buff stealth multipliers, speed up the animation and make us auto crouch after the finisher.

Edited by CubedOobleck

A. Wardens aren't insta-kill on stealth. It takes a powerful enough weapon to do that. Yes the stealth damage is boosted to where I'm getting 10k stealth hits with Gram, but I tried various weapons and some required 2-3 stealth attacks.

B. We don't -have- to get an insta-kill stealth, but the issue at hand is that. I'm doing more damage via swinging my Gram into a Lancers back, instead of doing the stealth attack. Especially in Loki/Ash stealth.

C. OP, screaming at DE about stealth attacks, hoping they will eventually give up and give you insta kill, isn't how we should provide feedback.

A. Wardens aren't insta-kill on stealth. It takes a powerful enough weapon to do that. Yes the stealth damage is boosted to where I'm getting 10k stealth hits with Gram, but I tried various weapons and some required 2-3 stealth attacks.

B. We don't -have- to get an insta-kill stealth, but the issue at hand is that. I'm doing more damage via swinging my Gram into a Lancers back, instead of doing the stealth attack. Especially in Loki/Ash stealth.

C. OP, screaming at DE about stealth attacks, hoping they will eventually give up and give you insta kill, isn't how we should provide feedback.

I am not hoping they will give insta kill, I don't want them to give insta kills. But the main problem is said in the title.

CubedOobleck yeah because you know doing steath kills is SOOO easy, specially whit high lv enemies swarming the tiles.

I could taxi to pluto and led my friend take on the enemy as i quitely walk behind the slaughter and i will get the exp. Steath should be rewarding, it shouldnt be all about flashy kills but also efficient.

Insta-kill may not be the final solution but its a set forward as Stealth 2.0 is coming.

Have to agree with this, stealth attacks are utterly stupid as is. If I do a big fancy stealth move, jumping on the back of a grinneer trooper then scissor-chopping his head off with my dual zorens I expect him to die, not take less than normal attack damage and become immediately alerted along with his friends in all adjacent rooms.