Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Oldest Exclusive Item?

ShaSeng

Because they removed it.  It's now-unobtainable, and is thus, arguably, "exclusive".  But as I explained in this post, I meant the items that were discontinued the earliest, not the discontinued items which were introduced the earliest.

Aaaaah yes now you got me. I blame it on beer ;) And I must have missed the memo that the Boar was removed.

Edited by Khalum

First line of the first post:

Too much text for a simple question. I proceeded to base my answer on the title and other people's responses.

Read the title

That's the first thing I do. Don't see your point.

Machete technically isn't unobtainable I may add. It and Gorgon were both removed from stores, but can be obtained via daily login rewards.

Kinda a shame, almost expected Boar and Ether Daggers to both go that route too. now they holding space in my foundry because I know Boar Prime is out there and Ether Daggers were kinda meh.

Machete technically isn't unobtainable I may add. It and Gorgon were both removed from stores, but can be obtained via daily login rewards.

Kinda a shame, almost expected Boar and Ether Daggers to both go that route too. now they holding space in my foundry because I know Boar Prime is out there and Ether Daggers were kinda meh.

Minor additional to my point real quick: They had stated before (so basically, unofficial 'maybe') that there is a chance for some of the exclusive or retired items to return in future. The only ones I am aware that will NEVER have that treatment is the three Founders items (Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Excalibur Prime), and the two items related to Close Beta/Closed Beta Free Weekend (Lato Vandal/Braton Vandal)

The only other one on that 'maybe' list I think could be considered void would be the original Snipetron, which was removed for lore reasons (and then had the Informer even related to it because DE goof'd and forgot to give pre-warning like the other four retired weapons)

Too much text for a simple question. I proceeded to base my answer on the title and other people's responses.

That's the first thing I do. Don't see your point.

It's not the oldest exclusive, The lato/braton vandal is way more exclusive than the founders pack, The founder system ended way after the give away of the lato or the braton vandal

It's not the oldest exclusive, The lato/braton vandal is way more exclusive than the founders pack, The founder system ended way after the give away of the lato or the braton vandal

It isn't about its release date but about its limited time release. By old, I immediately think of the items release date.

Edited by JRMC

Woah, hold up, hold up. Is this confirmed? Cause I have a feeling stuff like the "Arcane" helmets won't be returning.

Arcane helmets aren't exclusives. They are a feature DE is phasing out for the general player base.

It isn't about its release date but about its limited time release. By old, I immediately think of the items release date.

Well The braton vandal was avaiable for a week, The founders pack was avaiable for a very long time.

Mang, are you trying to kill me at 4 a.m. with that much text, all splattered across your topic? I didn't read jack.

Yeah, I'm not like, judging you, but quit posting if you didn't read anything.  XD  It's all good, I get it.  I ramble sometimes.

First 3 are (counting the moments where you could not get them anymore):

1. Braton Vandal - Was available for ~4 days within Closed Beta and after that became exclusive.

2. Lato Vandal - Became exclusive when Warframe entered open Beta

3.Snipetron/Snipetron Vandal - Both became exclusive at the end of the Informer Event

Machete, Boar, Founders crap and the other stuff was removed after those 3, Primed chamber is not counted in any way because of it's post event leakage mess up and the ability to trade it.

So the Vandal's are the winners here and 2 of them are the most rare items you could get in the game (again.. not counting Primed Chamber).

Cheers.

Edited by Namacyst

Still waiting on a vandal melee to complete the set. I know it isn't corpus and all, but a Skana vandal would be damn cool.

We were going to get a Prova vandal if the Corpus won Gravidus.