Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nice Touch In The Prisons

Wallace24

So I had taken care of the guards, and was attempting to liberate the red veil hostage, when I opened one of the holding cells and found an infested charger! I instantly hit E as a reflex, and it was killed instantly, but it was kinda cool that the other prison cells aren't necessarily empty

if it happens again, I'll be sure to snap a screenie in case you don't believe me

gZS3tYU.jpg

good on you, DE! and this was on the shipyard tileset, and the corpus was the defending faction, if anyone was wondering

while I'm here, I'll also say I really enjoy all the tunnels running around the grineer prison tile. I haven't had a lot of missions in the corpus prison, but I want to explore that one more, as well. and I didn't mind the arc traps in the shipyard too much. now that there are only 2 or 3, it seems all too easy. not even one lining the elevator. and none on the ramps (which, I must admit, were really annoying to take care of sometimes. but they made it seem like the grineer/corpus actually wanted to defend the prison)

alright, one last thing, not necessarily related: thought silence might actually be useful now, but then I realized if I'm going to just use a silenced weapon that it is still useless. so close, DE. you did fool me into actually equipping and using it, though

Edited by Wallace24

It has been happening since a long time in normal rescue missions, it's indeed a nice touch.

ah, I see. so I'm just late to the party. well I haven't played rescue in months, so that's my excuse

pretty cool, though. got a leaper in another one

ah, I see. so I'm just late to the party. well I haven't played rescue in months, so that's my excuse

pretty cool, though. got a leaper in another one

It is very cool indeed. Remembered me of Star Craft campaing where you had to rescue some marines in a spaceship and you got hordes of zerglings instead in the cells.

I saw it too, but Im doing rescue missions solo only, since the pugs defeat the purpose of stealth. 

But with some pugs was possible for me to enter in the prison before they were able to hack the console. Was kinda fun to show them there are other approaches. 

I saw it too, but Im doing rescue missions solo only, since the pugs defeat the purpose of stealth. 

But with some pugs was possible for me to enter in the prison before they were able to hack the console. Was kinda fun to show them there are other approaches. 

that's the best part of the prisons, sneaking in without hacking that console

Nice Touch In The Prisons

sounds like a title of an adult movie :) :)

if that's what you're into, lol