The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tennos

Terus_

Felt it'd be polite to introduce myself, I'm Terus.

Just started playing this game a few days ago and I'm loving it so far.  Not often I get into shooters being more of a rpg fan but my love for sci-fi won out and I gave this a try.

Not sure what else to put in here.  I plan on sticking around for quite some time though I might mostly lurk the forums, I don't have much to say sometimes.

Still, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Terus_!

Glad to have you aboard and welcome! This is going to be an experience you will never forget because I am just like you. I started a few days ago and now I'm hooked! This game is really fun and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Greetings, Terus.

A very warm welcome to you also. I'm also generally an RPG fan and I never got into shooters before like I have with Warframe. I am SO hooked on this. The Sci Fi aspect pulled me in.

Glad you're enjoying it. I think you'll quite like this community also.

Welcome Tenno!

Feel free to add me ingame and we can clear some missions together! I do like the stealthy gameplay (though I'm bad at it) but sometimes, a good kill everything in the room satisfies me.

-RAWRBOT

Hi, welcome.

Enjoy the game and you'll have plenty if visitors greeting you in the game as well such as The Stalker, The Harvester, Liche, etc.

I should also warn you that we've been having an uprise of elitists harassing new players. 

Just a small little pointer for the OP, nothing meant to be belittling or anything (just a friendly bit of advice), but...

One Tenno, Two Tenno, Three Tenno, no "Tennos".

Anyways, now that we got that out of the way, welcome!

Edited by Xylia

Hello Tenno and welcome to the forums!

Feel free to ask question if you have some and enjoy the game!

You can add me for some mission, i'm most of the time doing Orokin Dereclict.