Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

Actually kill count would be irrelevant however being able to pull up a thing that allows you to see what mods and resources you just picked up would be great.  So many times I find that I'm picking up so much stuff, and that there's so much going on on screen that I miss what I pick up, this would be useful when you are hunting down rare resources or specific mods.

Only if you can only view your own score. No need to push yet another way to make one's epeen bigger.

Actually, no. We don't need in game scores at all. This isn't a competition and shouldn't be enouraged.

Calm the %$&@ down. It's like if anybody mentions a particle of pvp people go ape crazy. It's just simple stats that you can follow yourself. No one else

Actually kill count would be irrelevant however being able to pull up a thing that allows you to see what mods and resources you just picked up would be great.  So many times I find that I'm picking up so much stuff, and that there's so much going on on screen that I miss what I pick up, this would be useful when you are hunting down rare resources or specific mods.

At this point, I don't care what they put on the screen, all I know is that there needs to be more information that we can look at when we press the menu button

Calm the %$&@ down. It's like if anybody mentions a particle of pvp people go ape crazy. It's just simple stats that you can follow yourself. No one else

He wasn't going crazy but you sure seem to be. The stats can be tracked just fine after the match or in your profile. The added distraction isn't needed and serves no tangible benefit.

He wasn't going crazy but you sure seem to be. The stats can be tracked just fine after the match or in your profile. The added distraction isn't needed and serves no tangible benefit.

Like I said before it helps to boost self-morale. Something you know NOTHING about. That is the benfit.

Then the nova bashing would really begin as people see what they aren't killing that their teammate is :)

Please no. We don't need people trying to focus on their kill count over something important, like the objective.

The post mission scores should be enough for you to self evaluate.

That isn't your decision to make. I know how to multi task. It's not my problem if you can't manage two things at a time.

Actually kill count would be irrelevant however being able to pull up a thing that allows you to see what mods and resources you just picked up would be great. So many times I find that I'm picking up so much stuff, and that there's so much going on on screen that I miss what I pick up, this would be useful when you are hunting down rare resources or specific mods.

I've found it just as easy to go into Arsenal -> Mods; the first tab that shows up are 'all' and you can sort by most recent. In terms of resources, you either have enough or you don't on whatever you're wanting those resources for in the foundry.

Your usage of censored expletives, capitalization, and exclamation means the only person who needs to calm down is you. There is a reason this doesn't need to be 'fixed', because it doesn't appear to have ever been unanimously wanted.

Of course not to you because your not a gamer who cares.

I would care if that number meant anything. I'm guessing you're still pretty new here, but you're going to end up with millions of kills in due time, and it will never matter. Apparently no one else seems to care so far either from the responses thus far.

Seriously, please stop triple posting.

Edited by direcyphre

Like I said before it helps to boost self-morale. Something you know NOTHING about. That is the benfit.

Cool, make some assumptions awesome. How about you go find a game that meets your needs instead of trying to pound this one into a shape it's not while hurling expletives and insults.

If they ever implemented a more intense version of survival where we didn't have to worry about LS and actually had to worry about surviving I'd be cool with this

They did it to avoid campers because anybody could easily hide in a crack where enemies can't get to you, and survive forever

I've found it just as easy to go into Arsenal -> Mods; the first tab that shows up are 'all' and you can sort by most recent. In terms of resources, you either have enough or you don't on whatever you're wanting those resources for in the foundry.

Your usage of censored expletives, capitalization, and exclamation means the only person who needs to calm down is you. There is a reason this doesn't need to be 'fixed', because it doesn't appear to have ever been unanimously wanted.

I would care if that number meant anything. I'm guessing you're still pretty new here, but you're going to end up with millions of kills in due time, and it will never matter. Apparently no one else seems to care so far either from the responses thus far.

Seriously, please stop triple posting.

Meh. You voiced your opinion. You can move on.

This would be a terrible addition. Presenting the number of kills as an objective would only make team-work and focus on the objective worse. Especially when not every frame is built to dish out a lot of punishment, some of them are geared towards support or CC.

Cool, make some assumptions awesome. How about you go find a game that meets your needs instead of trying to pound this one into a shape it's not while hurling expletives and insults.

Everybody is trying to pound this game into a "shape" even yourself. If players don't like something in a game. They will take it out. Just like they did those "Raid" missions

Who cursing? I wrote a whole bunch of symbols

It's not the words themselves, but the intent of their usage. Your post would be a little more well-received if you bothered to used proper language, instead of attempting to call out the devs for some slight against you and your vision.

This would be a terrible addition. Presenting the number of kills as an objective would only make team-work and focus on the objective worse. Especially when not every frame is built to dish out a lot of punishment, some of them are geared towards support or CC.

This isn't even an "addition". It's already there, just needs to be "in-game." I'm pretty sure you skip it anyway at the end of the mission. It will make things go smoother.

DE already removed the global leaderboard for most kills. I highly doubt DE would add in another similar system but just for when your in a mission. Even if your the only one that can see it, people will still compete with each other by typing in chat and asking who has more kills etc.

This is a co-op game, there is no need for a in mission amount of kills score. I think you are about the only person who has ever wanted such a system.