The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need More Weapon Skins

Deidaku

I would love more cosmetics for my frame, weapons, everything. this game has very little(none tbh) character customization, add tons please! You will end up making tons of money off people in the cash shop, DE.

I want a Battle-Poncho for my Frost Prime... And a sexy Stetson-Based Helmet.

Roll into a Grineer Asteroid base with my Dual Vastos, My Grinlok, and my Heat Dagger...

I'd be the last man standing, with a fistful of platinum, killing the good, the bad, and the ugly for a few credits more.

?can someone give a list of all blueprint skins? I only know four

brokk hammer

dagger axe

manticore

dagger zoren

are there more than those four available to craft? if so, can someone tell me which

Nope that's it and that's the problem

I would use Paris Prime 24/7 if it didn't look like some kind of S#&$ty shield.

Use Dread, it looks much better.

If you have one, of course.

As for the topic - I agree. We need more weapon skins, not just different textures like the forest/shock camo, but actual models for weapons

Though, It would make absolutely no sense that the same gun with the same stats could look completely different.

Use Dread, it looks much better.

If you have one, of course.

As for the topic - I agree. We need more weapon skins, not just different textures like the forest/shock camo, but actual models for weapons

Though, It would make absolutely no sense that the same gun with the same stats could look completely different.

I have, it's awesome and looks nice indeed, but I still want to have a cool looking prime bow :/

Wouldn't it be better to just have a new weapon (that gives Mastery) versus a skin that doesn't?

The game isn't about using the same gear over and over and over... you are supposed to use new and different gears all of the time

Wouldn't it be better to just have a new weapon (that gives Mastery) versus a skin that doesn't?

The game isn't about using the same gear over and over and over... you are supposed to use new and different gears all of the time

I know but do we need as many greatswords as there are longswords?

seriously there's ; Pangolin , Skana , Skana prime , Cronus, Darka rpime , Jaw , Plasma sword , Heat sword , Dark Sword ,

And Mire

and we have only 1 polearm weapon. 1 Orthos (Prime)

Edited by Deidaku