The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In Your Dreams?

Generalsherman

So anyone got any interesting stories about warframe stuff ending up in their dreams? I've had it happen to me twice this week so I though I'd share and see if anyone else had any stories to share.

The first incident was nothing major but pretty cool nonetheless, basically I was in the middle of a rather crazy dream and I suddenly needed a weapon and all I could think of was "I need my Dragon Nikana" and sure enough I had one. Can't remember what on earth I needed to fight though.

The second time everything was a lot more clear and almost exactly like I was playing the game (third person perspective and even the HUD was there). I don't remember what lead up to it but I found myself playing Deralict Defense on a new map that had this Japanese shrine as the defense objective. This shrine was on a little island in the middle of this large canal running through the ship with bridges being the only way to reach it funneling the infested into the nice choke points you get on the ship based corpus defense maps. I can't remember all the details about what happened but I do remember I brought guns way too weak for the mission (which I actually do a lot while playing LOL) and that the Lotus came on and said something like this:

"These waters aren't dirtied by the infestation or neglect, they were soiled long ago by human sacrfice"

For some reason that line continues to just stand out to me since it meant the shrine I was defending was basically a old Orokin sacrifice alter like the Aztecs.

Anway that's my story, I'll add any more if they come and hope to see if anyone else has any stories of their own

I had a dream where Stalker tried to assassinate me.

We got in a epic melee battle with my Dakra and his Hate clashing together and unleashing flurries of blows but blocking them all so it ended up being a super intense battle.

Then I woke up.

They're really lewd and involve Valkyr, so I probably shouldn't share because there are children here.

Really lewd.

Involve Valkyr.

There is a Tumblr for that.

On Topic: One of my friends said he had a dream where he was Frost and his girlfriend was Ember. I lol'd at him because it was cheeezy.

I had a dream last night where I joined the Stalker.

The frames I successfully killed were, Valkyr, Rhino, Frost, Ember and Mag and then I got defeated by a Ash + Loki duo and then Stalker came and saved me.

See guys, Stalker is a cool guy.

I posted this months and months ago, but I once dreamt about retrieving 4 datamass units on a spy mission. Once the objective has been completed, the Lotus suddenly said "Ah, this is interesting... we need to recover 16 more of them." and I panicked.