The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Pistols 2.0 Update 13

Voiden.Night

ACRID & EMBOLIST is good pistol ?

i know has poor damage on this 2 toxin weapons to kill Strong enemies and Stalker

Acrid = 20 Toxic Damage RANK 7 Grineer Dart Toxic pistol

Embolist 18.5 Toxic Damage RANK 8 Infested Toxic Flamethower

Acrid was one of the best weapon in the game untill it got a big nerf, which its one of the worst weapons to get because of its research and building requirements. embolist now is a powerful pistol but there is down falls, its range is horrible and its ammo efficient is Horrible as well. So I say DE needs at all make embolist since you got to be rank 8 very powerful or highest dps or dmg pistol in the game!

toxic completely bypasses shields

you can increase acrids physical  projectile damage with more toxic mods and expel mod but its DoT is what was heavily nerfed, it now does poor damage over time now with no scaling

in light of melee 2.0 embolist could realllllyyy use a range buff

or hell make it a squirty gun that shoots a thin arc of toxic goodness

Acrid was one of the best weapon in the game untill it got a big nerf, which its one of the worst weapons to get because of its research and building requirements. embolist now is a powerful pistol but there is down falls, its range is horrible and its ammo efficient is Horrible as well. So I say DE needs at all make embolist since you got to be rank 8 very powerful or highest dps or dmg pistol in the game!

Agreed