Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Distilling Extractor

Ivarkentje

Question

The wiki is telling me that the Distilling Extractor gives you more chance to obtain Rare and uncommon resources.
But i never got more on the Distilling Extractor, especially the rare one´s i never did obtain.

For example i deployed 1 every time on saturn (to get Ocells of course) i did get a little more plastids but no rare one's and all this was with the double gather time.

Is this extractor really worth it on the long run? because i wanna use it for the rare resources (and for plastids maybe)

Greetings Tenno

7 answers to this question

It has a better /chance / of getting rare resources. It IA not guaranteed. Mine got me a handful of ocells a few days ago, but usually I am getting other stuff... All I really can say is... Rng.

Well, regular extractors return rare resources about once a month, so distilling extractors should work twice a month.

More realistically, you should, if you have extractors of equal levels, deploy titans while you're playing, and distilling when you're going to go afk(to work, to bed, to school, or whatever other "I won't be playing for 8 hours anyway").

If you have prime titans and regular distillers, there's no point in changing it. If you have regular titans and prime distillers, the same rules go as for people with matching sets, but leaving the distillers out doesn't actually net you a disadvantage compared to swapping them.