Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tradable Brakk Parts, Detron Parts, Stalker Weapons

ATentacleMonster

I have three Brakk receivers and two BPs.

No barrel.

The last 3 grustag encounters have dropped nothing, when I've beaten them, it does seem just a little unfair.

I've done more than enough to earn the bloody thing, but I'm now being screwed by RNG.

Let me help others and myself by trading part for part.

yes please, i got 2 full detrons to give away and nearly a full brakk for ma clannies (i did read the post...).

All your Detrons, I want it !

BRAAAAAAAINS DETROOOOOOOONS !

EDIT : I forgot to mention.

Even if trade system exists for prime parts or whatever, you don't have to trade to get them. You can still earn them the legit way. If you don't want to trade so, nothing will force you to not go into the void farm another mission. That's why the argument "making all things tradeable will tear the fun away" is totally invalid for me, as well as I don't understand why just saying NO without argumenting ever.

Edited by Einde

Because yours was the first reply.

No, it wouldn't make 95% of the community rage, take a look at the responses so far. Theres nothing wrong with the prime trading, and theres nothing wrong with this guys idea either.

So far all you have is an opinion.

Less RNG is good, not bad.

You no do not understand what "exclusive" means if you think they are exclusive. I think you need to get over whatever butthurt you have going. All you literally have is an opinion, and from what I can see, you're not in the majority.

What Souldust is trying to say is that we dont want too many stuff that can be traded, prime parts is enough and thats it, no more

Those things have to be tradeable, just like Seer/Miter parts/BP (for who wants them), Vauban parts and all those melee weapon BPs (Glaive, Dual Zoren, Cronus, Dark Dagger etc.). Maybe the Stalker weapons and Vauban a bit less, since you can buy them in the market.

Personally, I'm playing this game for like nine months now and I still don't have the Despair. And I'm not gonna buy that what stalker? bundle.

No they do not, that will only make the trade channel worse

I humbly thank people who read over my post. It means alot! I understand how paying to win is boring.

I read the whole post but i am against the idea, due to the trade channel already is overflowing with prime parts, leaving it impossible for some to sell a mod they dont need

I like how out of all the straight " no" post you like to point me out. anyways we all read the post, and the answer stays the same. no, the prime part trading is already dumb, and shouldn't be as so. So making obtaining these weapons easier would just make 95% of the community rage. So no, once again

Well said, I dont want to see those parts in trading. Because then i would stop using the trade channel for good and i have alot of unused parts/mods others might need

Got a Hate BP, but I wanted a Despair BP. It would be so simple if I could trade it to you for a Despair BP... If you have one. No ?

It is ment to be hard to get those weapons, I too had the same problem. It gave me Dread instead of Hate/Despair. It took me over 50 tries to get all weapons and trading just makes stalker fights pointless

I read the whole post but i am against the idea, due to the trade channel already is overflowing with prime parts, leaving it impossible for some to sell a mod they dont need

The issue is not about prime parts themselves. It's about player's offers and the fact that mods are tradeable for longer than the prime parts. It's more likely that everyone has every mods that he needs atm, so it's logic that you have much more trouble to sell mods since you have nobody who needs the ones you are selling.

The issue is not about prime parts themselves. It's about player's offers and the fact that mods are tradeable for longer than the prime parts. It's more likely that everyone has every mods that he needs atm, so it's logic that you have much more trouble to sell mods since you have nobody who needs the ones you are selling.

Forgot to mention it also counts for the prime parts

Still a user issue. If one can't sell something, it's not because other's offers, it's because one's offer is not interesting or because everyone have the item. It's up to users to lower their prices to attract more people or waiting to find someone who needs the item.

It's like saying you can't sell your old car to people because there other people who are making car sales announcements. If you can't sell your car, your prices are bad, or your car is not interesting for anyone, or nobody around needs a car.

Edited by Einde

Theres nothing wrong with more stuff being tradeable, more to trade = more economy. Adding more to the trade channel won't make it worse, the spam is what makes it worse. Fix that and issue resolved.

The whole spamming thing is more of an issue with the chat system itself rather than of trading, seeing as how trading doesn't have it's own dedicated system. A marketplace type of setup has been suggested a few times, but many feel that it could be exploited with ridiculous prices and extortion. I don't quite understand the reasoning about why that is, but that's what I've read at least.

Theres nothing wrong with more stuff being tradeable, more to trade = more economy. Adding more to the trade channel won't make it worse, the spam is what makes it worse. Fix that and issue resolved.

What I mean is that the more we can trade the less fun it will be. Then everyone will spend time in the chat rather than farming the parts/mods which gives us a reason to play more, and it will reward your hard work after time.

What I mean is that the more we can trade the less fun it will be. Then everyone will spend time in the chat rather than farming the parts/mods which gives us a reason to play more, and it will reward your hard work after time.

Once again, you, as well as other players, are not forced to got your item by trade.

Prime parts trade have not prevented me from getting my Boltor Prime the classical way (aka farming void and praying RNG), for example.

Edited by Einde

CaptainPeanut, on 06 May 2014 - 04:11 AM, said:

The whole spamming thing is more of an issue with the chat system itself rather than of trading, seeing as how trading doesn't have it's own dedicated system. A marketplace type of setup has been suggested a few times, but many feel that it could be exploited with ridiculous prices and extortion. I don't quite understand the reasoning about why that is, but that's what I've read at least.

Nah, they're just scared because an AH or Market system would make it harder for them to rip people off. Their dreams of making mountains of plat off their stockpiles of boar prime and orthos prime bp's will completely evaporate.

When trade chat is quieter at 3 in the morning, then you MIGHT be able to price gouge someone by being the only one selling item X at the time. With a proper market system in place, then goods with market dictated prices will be available 24/7 regardless of whether their seller is around to hawk them on trade chat.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

Yes please. I'm still looking for the despair. Obtaining these weapons is nothing more than rng behind rng. There is no skill, or work or anything else involved in obtaining them.

Edited by vomder

I thought I made it clear that they would be only tradable for 1 part to 1 part, apperently not though :L. 

Still no. Trading is a stop gap, not a solution. You do this, it will be applied to every problem like it, and we'll never see the end of it.

Still no. Trading is a stop gap, not a solution. You do this, it will be applied to every problem like it, and we'll never see the end of it.

I would like RNG fixed since people belive that the more you farm the more likely you will be able to get something. Well it's true you are taking more chacnes to get a drop, it's not like buying multiple lottery tickets. It's like playing multiple lotteries at once. Every time you get a certain chance but they are all independent of each other.

Edit: I mean to say that it's an idea for a temporary fix for it

Edited by TentacleMonster

By other solution you mean what?

He said that trading is a stop gap and not a solution. But RNG is a mechanic of this game. It's not broken. It's working as intended. DE would be against reducing RNG as that would cut into their profits. Therefore trading is the only solution (unless you know better one that wouldn't go against making money of frustrated players) as it still allows to keep the current RNG while also promoting plat purchases from players who just want to buy stuff on the market instead of wasting their time fighting with RNG

you should be able to trade them for sure..you can trade everything else even prime parts and plat (aka real money).i think the only thing that you should be able to trade is credits and resources,Trading plat needs to go,but DE has mouths to feed also so carry on.

He said that trading is a stop gap and not a solution. But RNG is a mechanic of this game. It's not broken. It's working as intended. DE would be against reducing RNG as that would cut into their profits. Therefore trading is the only solution (unless you know better one that wouldn't go against making money of frustrated players) as it still allows to keep the current RNG while also promoting plat purchases from players who just want to buy stuff on the market instead of wasting their time fighting with RNG

So your saying that the more stuff we can trade the better the game will be, or am i wrong?