Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hour Long Alert For A Orokin Cell?

kscott190

Those are good rewards

So is an Orokin Cell... it's the rarest resource in the game. People make threads complaining about not being able to find enough of them every day, and many of the better weapons require 10 of them to craft. Plus all frames and, IIRC, most dual pistols.

i rather have neurodes or neural sensors than orokin cells.

Ive had a shortage of orokin cells when crafting something, while for the first two....... they are constantly at 0 or 1. Especially now with the helmets losing the stats and wanting to craft them fast.

Edited by Frostosti

You're not mandated to do the alert, why are you complaining?

You're not mandated to ask this silly question about a silly topic, yet you did it anyhow.

Edited by Rainbee

Alerts are randomly generated.

Random Location + Fitting Credit Reward for that place.

Random Mission again random faction.

Random extra reward.

Last 30-70 minutes, doubled on specific rewards, no idea which but I'm sure that Reactors and Catalysts are part of them.

Also in some kind of "cycle" so each extra reward has to show up before the same one can show up again, that way we won't drownin Vauban Helmets or may never seen another Potato again.

I reckon that they are trying to make orokin cells ought to be something highly valuable.

However, i'd feel more willing to an alert for orokin cells, if they were in packs of 2-4. Since i can obtain the same amount on a normal mission.

Yeah, 1 Orokin Cell is rather pointless, especially when it is given as an Invasion reward.  Why not boost it up to 3?  It would still be pointless for Invasion missions but would give new players a simple way to acquire them.  Oh, my bad, I forgot this game is intended to be a horrible grind for new players... take your 1 and like it!