Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Difficulty Spike, Or Is It Just Me?

revizion

I used to be able to comfortably solo missions on Sedna. Today I took my lvl 30 Volt, with his 160% health & 200% shield mods (750/540 respectively) and I was dead before I got to the second room. And I notice that my shields are down waaaay more than they were last night. Stealth buff or nah?

The difficulty is upped a huge amount on the higher level maps.

I've found that the best thing to do is just to change your playstyle.

I used to be able to Rambo it into a room, and demolish everything in my path, now I just need to use cover and actually fight smart, rather than just 1-2 shotting everything with ease.

I can't say I've noticed much of a difference but, if you're using the same guns with the same mods that you always have then yeah I'm sure you will face difficulty. There are guns and mods in the game that you need to switch out for specific missions. For example for Grineer missions if you don't have the akbolto or boltor then you better have some peircing damage on your guns, freeze to slow them down etc. Coprus have electric damage to totally disable them, Infected fire and freeze. My guns all stack with base dmg, fire, ice, and freeze stacks things just evaporate when I shoot them. Of course we're talking about lvl 30 weapons here, be smart with your mods and weapons and really its not that difficult at all.

Personally, I've been not having that much difficulty with it. It did spike a bit but the only place I can see a noticable change is that Exta in Ceres is really damn hard even with a full team of rank 25-30 Tennos. I mean, I get that it's a high level mission, but come on. Maybe I just need to get like super armor piercing rounds or something. x.x