The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Strange Bugs Occuring.

LascarCapable

Today I tried a new survival mission in Ceres named Mephisto... And it was pretty wierd though. The tileset wasn't grineer shipysard, but corpus ship tileset. The map was somewhat lacking luminosity like in infested missions, but no signs of infested developpement in the map. There was not a single enemy in it, nor the life support counter. In fact there was only one life support box that I couldn't open far away in the map. I kept hearing wierd noises (sounding like a breathing thing) for somewhat two or three seconds at random intervals. When I tried to leave the mission the game crashed.

Am I the only one ?

Edited by Einde

I am pretty sure to have all kind of them. Heh, funny thing, imagine that's something like then I would see blood covering the map with corpses everywhere, and then I turn back and see the Stalker with his Hate, and cutting my head o

Just kidding. x)

Anyway, I tried it with Loki and Nyx so far, alterning a bit of equipement. Nothing really changed. I just managed to find a Grineer corpse somewhere in the map, but that may be just RNG. All lockers green are openable after all. I will try with Vauban and Nova.

Considering there is no "Mephisto" node in Ceres, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is bogus.

On the off chance that it isn't boguys and you actually have a node in Ceres called Mephisto, you should take a screenshot of it. Also verify your game files and send in a Support Ticket to report the bug.