Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Vor's Prize Or Vor's Revenge?

JohnMarkLee

Question

I have been hearing about I don't know what it is... I know it is something that has to do with adding more lore into the game. Here's what I thought it is:

Vor's Prize:

The tutorial is changed into a story mission. One like "The Call Trailer"

Vor comes to collect Excalibur as his "prize". Your character falls out of the pod weak and you walking slowly. The Lotus/tutorial shows you the Stamina and tells you that it regens Stamina...etc. You crawl to the orbs and pick it up. You are able to stand. Then Vor comes and hurts you. Frost, Nyx & Ash comes to protect you. You have Low HP & No Energy Lotus show you the Orbs for it. You pick up the Orb. The cinematic scene shows where Frost throws you the Skana. Vor shoots with his Arc Gun or whatever. Tutorial shows and tells how to block. Lancers come at you and Lotus shows you the fighting mechanics. Nyx has the guns for you on a higher platform. This is where Lotus shows you the free running mechanic or how some warframe abilities will help you with the environment. (Excalibur's Super Jump) You get handed firearms Lotus shows you how to quick melee (e), aim, switch weapons and shoot. All that good stuff. Vor teleports up the platform and kicks you off back under the cyropod as when Excalibur was at start. The ending cinematic from the trailer appears. When its Excalibur's turn tutorial shows (W + Shift > E) And the scene appears again with Excalibur cutting Vor off. The scene continues showing Vor is still alive.

Then that leads to the 2nd part of the story...

Vor's Revenge:

This is where Mercury's mission links which random game modes change. Now we will still have the game mode but there will be a bit more story to it. And when you reach Tolstoj you won't know hes there you will just advance through when lotus states there is something we need there. (Spy Mission) and when you reach the arena looking place he appears in an ambush for revenge.

Either that or it happens on Phobos with Lech Kril.

So are my theories correct?

5 answers to this question