Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Found This Game Too Easy Before Update 7.7, Come Here And Gloat

tcww

They "facetanked" Venus by 30lvl frames with maxed mods. Why everyone should be punished because of some selfish "pros" feel too easy? If you feel too easy - remove mods, go to Ceres or Pluto. But they speedrun Mercury and cry how easy it is.

Exactly what I said, and someone told me this is a personal attack on him, so becareful !

That's not a 'cover shooter'. A 'cover shooter' is a game where you die very fast out in the open so you have to spend most of your time cowering behind something. Call of Duty is a cover shooter. Unreal Tournament, for example, isn't a cover shooter because you rarely want, need, or use cover.

Actually they kind of do stay fairly still if you stay still. They advance to your position eventually but that's why you cut them down while they're in the open. Also, basically every cover shooter has mechanics to flush you out of cover. The difference between them and a non-cover-shooter is that you get flushed out of cover and go to more cover, while in a non-cover shooter you get flushed out of cover and dodge incoming attacks/etc.

No thanks. Like I said, if I wanted to torment myself (and I think I've made it obvious that right now I find high-level missions extraordinarily unfun) I'd hire a dominatrix.

Lol Yea agree with that last sentence, and ~40 mins for 1 match? thats called fun? lol now that's pushing my patience across the borderline. I can do 10 match in that same time... and find that more fun (my exp and inventory and credits) agree with me.

Edited by Ascension

Am sorry if you don't enjoy the changes, like many of us do. Maybe take a break until next update?

I wouldn't mind if they made it a difficulty slider or something. A handicap that boosts your affinity/credit gain and gives you a chance for bonus mods at end-of-mission? Honestly I'm glad you're having fun. What I'm not glad about is that I'm not having fun. And I'll be honest. I'm a bit selfish and I'd prefer my having fun to your having fun. So you know. I'm glad at least some people who support the changes are reasonable. Plenty of them are... really elitist.

Am sorry if you don't enjoy the changes, like many of us do. Maybe take a break until next update?

That "many of us"..... totally ignored the voices of the really many posts on forums including myself :(

Edited by Ascension

Thankfully now I am unable to just brute force and use subpar melee weapons to beat Pluto missions. Instead I must now zoom in my pistol (with a facetank mentality so no hiding behind cover allowed) and alternatively veer left and right a bit while walking forward towards the enemy to make the Grinner aim where I supposedly would have been, reducing the incoming damage by quite a bit to avoid getting slaughtered in a straight up facetank fest. Not the most fun, but better than just straight up rofltanking and more of an issue of Grineers predicting my path and getting juked than a "they can't kill me even if they hit me" problem.

Cryopods can't dodge.

Hey so I heard they stealth-buffed the enemies because some people were boasting about how they were too pro for the game... Come to this thread and tell people how its still too easy for your fully maxed mods.

To be honest, I agree that DE doesnt have to make any 'end-game' content because they can just keep on ramping up the difficulty to feed these internet egos. Players who can't deal with it need to cry moar..

Hi there, its still too easy as I have already soloed everything boss map post patch without skipping any mobs

With only 120% shield and 40% vit mod on an ash without abusing smoke screen.

Edited by chuuburg

Okay. Now I strongly suspect you're lying about your 'facetanking', because lv28ish Corpus moas/crewmen are throwing out 60+ dps per enemy easily, more in melee. So you'd have died in about ten seconds. Either you're not 'facetanking' and thus not 'noskilling' the game, or... you're outright lying. Really, your statements are so utterly and completely divorced from my game experience that I literally have no choice but to question your credibility here. Because there is absolutely zero conceivable way for me to imagine how I was taking literally ten times the damage you are pre-7.7.

Mag, nearly 2k shields. Shade blinking you in and out and the AI for enemies further away get confused. Guardian at max rank fully replenish the 2k shields when they are depleted. That adds quite a bit of survivability. At times the refill lasts long enough for Guardian to finish its cooldown and fully restore your shields again when they're depleted.

Grineer fire is hitscan, they just don't have perfect accuracy (due to having weapons with cones of fire) and tracer effects. Just like your guns are also hitscan despite occasionally firing tracers. But all of this is missing the point entirely. The point is that the game has become Yet Another Third Person Cover Shooter, because people didn't want to deal with the idea that they shouldn't be cheesing enemies by hiding behind boxes.

I guess weapons I assumed to be hitscan have a noticeable delay in mid to long ranges in Solo mode between the fired shot, the streak representing the bullet, and the animation of hit or missing the target. Since I haven't tested two weapons for fire - impact delay, are the Latron and Snipertron the only hitscan weapons Tenno have then?

chuuburg, I need to stalk your games again. You're so fun :D

Edited by Cakes

They need to add "hell" and "normal" difficulties, I'de play normal on high level worlds, and "hell" on lower ones, possibly add like a 5-10% more rare drop rate on mods/rare mats if you want to justify it. Just dont cram it down peoples throats who enjoyed farming before 7.7, i hate farming now. I never use any frame besides my saryn for the contagion buff (rhinos can speak the same, their use rate has spiked since 7.7. All i'm saying, is if there is half the community loving it, and half hating it.. MAKE IT A FREAKIN OPTION.

I died on Uranus from 2 Heavies, I was pretty much one-shotted, my 425 shields were gone literally in the blink of an eye, 450 hp followed afterwards, wasn't gonna bother using a revive, and this is that I was just dealing with two heavies, no other enemies in the room. Mind you, I'm not using any shields mods, I just have the shield passives I had during U.6, extra hp is from a Vitality mod, rest is from the passives from U.6. But I do have %50 armor mod that doesn't seem to do S#&$.

Edited by __Kanade__

Hiding behind a box used to get you insta killed from the OP grenades. They've changed that now, but grenades still hurt.

And building armour is generally not the way I'd go. Shields definitely. Except Redirection is so rare now. I've only got two.

If you do have Redirection, build it up to 150% at least.

• 2 weeks later...