Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Ship Hangar

danielbacon

Just been thinking about this a lot as of late, since they showed concept art for the personal ship a few weeks back in the Dev stream.  I was thinking it would be cool to have a hangar room that you can put in your clans dojo to be able to mess with your ship (when and if it comes out that is) and have a cool thing to look at when your there.  Also since a lot of stuff has been going to the dojo's as of BPs / parts and it'll probably be nice to have a new room for the upgrade's and ( possibly ) add-on's to you personal ship and to keep the other labs less cluttered and easily workable.  Though given the possible scale of these ships it may have to be around the size of the observatory and or if not bigger to make it realistic to the size of the ships, and it might also make a great spawn for your dojo if it works out as well. 

I also like to hear what every one else has to say about such a thing being a possible addition to the dojo and the workings for it. 

great idea..for me i would really like to see the observatory be able to launch missions. solar system would be fully select-able as in menus, instead of having to exit to get into a mission each time. also the door signs and bulletin board. that is all for me...