The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashes Alot

Tsusuya

Game crash for unknown/ undetermined reason.

Warframe has crashed for the 12th time today in the last 3 Hours. alternating with Warframe Public program for crashes... 
warframe Public provided me with Bug Number "WAR-234978"

I was using Ash (rank 4), Boltor (20) and a Heat dagger (7) ... with sentinel carrier and sweeper both (30) ... (Latest mission was in Outer terminus, During grineer invasion... on Grineer side for the price of 35,000 Credits)

used a Volt Specter Rank?? (2?) (2 stars... lv 42 with Soma, Despair and Dragon nikana all rank 30)

My IGN: tsusuya
all items and gears used during mission have been refunded (so i still got my specter, but lost w/e mods i was getting)

My PC is a Gateway
ID49C07u
4GB DDR3 memory
1.3 MP webcam
Intel Core i3-350M Processor
Intel HD grphics
500 GB HDD
14.0" 16:9 HD LED LCD
DVD-Super Multi DL drive
Virtual Surrounding sound, Dolby theater, HDMI

All softwares are up to date as of today, 5/8/2014 at 11:47 AM Easter Time (NORTH AMERICA)
Windows 7 32-bit, freshly installed 3 days prior to today (5/5/2014)
Warframe re-installed 2 nights prior to today (late night 5/5/2014)

I have posted this as answer to "random crash" topic Started by MinseyBottoms, May 04 2014 03:09 PM and my own topic; "warframe crashes ALOT"

judging by the i3-350M and iGPU, i'm going to guess and say Warframe is crashing in just moderately intensive situations.

it may be a good test to run say, a couple ~40 Minute Survivals in a match of 4 players and see if it crashes before reaching there.

it may also be a good idea to find out if you've been the host for the missions that have crashed (which i find unlikely due to autoselect host, but then again, that system is not very reliable).

the easiest way to see if you're the Host of a match or not would be to see if your Upload Rate is higher than your Download Rate whilst in a match.

however if you matchmake into a match you won't be the Host, unless there is a migration.

also, i would infinitely recommend having a 64-bit version of Windows installed, since your system supports it.

try typing at command prompt: (run as admin)

bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072

restart.

ive been crashing alot since update 11. now its gone

ive got the same specs as you have, though im using a GT 630. nvidia. overclocked to 900mhz