1- Hornet Strike

2- Barrel diffusion

3- Lethal Torrent

4- Element

5- element

6- Event element

7- Steady Hands and

8- Ammo mutation

They Proc reliably well but I advise viral being your key elemental combo as they handle both Corpus and Grineer while having a great effect that scales. My tip for this weapon? Use Seeker and the Aformentioned combo to help sweeping mobs: it's an excellent weapon for strafing. Steady hands is an option I choose to forego (Unless I feel I need long distance combat) as I never truly go full auto (And you can't blame me) unless i'm really deep in a T3 but it does centralize damage. The Dual Cestras are amazing but they are inexcusably flawed.

Here's my topic on them https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202273-enough-to-make-your-an-cestras-proud/

I use them to kill mobs so I have a punchthrough mod installed. Max multishot is pretty much mandatory to make it more ammo efficient. I dont use steady hands because mobs are easy to kill, hitting single targets isnt hard anyway. Dont need ammo mutation, theyre pretty ammo efficient as long as you use short bursts, but I carry ammo packs anyway.

I had 3 forma on dual crestra. They did okish damage on expense of ammo efficiency. The weapon need too many utilities mod to be viable for my taste. It has long reload and massive recoil. On top of that, you also need some form of ammo mod because it fire so fast and pistol ammo pool is really small.

Edited by Neogeo

i love the dual cestra but i think its best without any ammo mods or steady hands, mod for damage is its best use

just get used to the extreme recoil, short bursts, setting up mobs and strafing around them mid-close range

ofc using it with a complimentary primary and melee suits it best u cant rely on it as your main weapon like a brakk

no matter how much you try to make dual cestras into a reliable accurate sidearms, it will always be 2 wild hand held mini guns just embrace the demon

my favourite is using maxed out supra and cestras but also with a powerful melee, just switching between the supra and cestra as ammo runs out while always having the melee as extreme damage in any situation then u never have to worry about ammo anyways

pew pew !