Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

So I saw this clan a while ago after I took a big break, and said, "Huh, I should really join up.". I haven't played too much, but I am now, so if you'll have me, please accept me.

I'm in North America for now, and I've acknowledged the creed. I'm ready to get my buttmark.

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, I see that you've acknowledged the creeds so you have indeed read the first post but you still might've missed a detail~

tl;nj 

side note: is ladyscootaloo male or female? the name confuses me

Pardon? 

And yes, male :T

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, I see that you've acknowledged the creeds so you have indeed read the first post but you still might've missed a detail~

Oh, I am sorry. I would like to join because this one has interested me the most. Why not be with more players who share the same interests, yes?

Oh, I am sorry. I would like to join because this one has interested me the most. Why not be with more players who share the same interests, yes?

24c8h9z.jpgMmhm, sounds good to me! I've sent you an invite, Mgas. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

My goodness ppl, anyone achieve their butt mark in raving yet...? e.e

Hi!

I would like to join the clan.

Im very active and want to play void/OD runs, meet new ppl.

And of course i would love to wear a pony clan emblem :D

IGN: Cobuss

wlzwqp.jpgSounds fair enough c: I'll gladly join in for some OD runs when I'm open. I've gone ahead and sent you an invitation, Cobuss. Welcome, Crusader! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived